*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
A white one, I understand people are struggling to find stock of the grey. Quite annoying really (on iPhone 4 at the mo) that pretty much the day after the iPhone 5 was announced there were posters in the shops, yet a day before the release of this they don't even know the prices!

Associate
Walked into phones4U myself in Westfield after the Samsung fiasco asking them about the note 2 as they also had a poster outside and they just looked at me like a retard

Soldato
I assume you're going to be fiddling with it heavily today? So - let us know how the battery life goes! Charge that bitch up and see how she drains :)

IIRC the original Note had the best talktime of any smartphone (at time of release), though the large screen meant that it was one of the worst for internet browsing and video playback... Hopefully the Note 2 is more of an all-rounder!

Soldato
Ok few points...

It's big. And my old phone was a one x. It easily fits in my jeans, combats and suit trousers without looking silly.

The s pen...meh looks like a gizmo to me, not sure how much I'll use it, but I like the weight and feel of it.

It's def not 4G but that never mattered to me.

The screen is big clear and vibrant. Love it.

Initial setup went quickly and all synced with google and Facebook in record time. I love the way in gallery I can go straight into my Facebook albums and manage them there.

Zero slowdown even updating multiple apps, browsing, video player on top etc. Its quick.

Doesn't feel heavy at all, but feels solid :)

Camera shots shortly....

:D

Back
Top Bottom