*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
indeed it is
UxQThl.jpg
however the charger is euro plug (white) but Handtec sent me the UK separately.
Not sure if it's different from UK notes 2 though.

Soldato
Mine has just arrived too. Very impressed at the delivery speed to Dublin from Handtec.

galaxynote2.jpg

It's a french model and as such all the manuals are in french too. Handtec have provided a euro travel adapter (big one though) and also a "free" Samsung travel adapter too.

EDIT: More pics of the phone and whats included.

galaxynote2a.jpg

galaxynote2b.jpg

galaxynote2c.jpg

Crap pics (iPhone 4) but in the last picture you can see the "free" UK travel adapter and the boxed french adapter.

Last edited:
Soldato
just came back from CPW...they have white ones in stock. so rang up Tmob to see what deal they can give me.
They could only offer full monty for £36 and mobile for free.
I think thats too much after so many years with them. If they would offer £30 or even £32 then it would be great.
But now Im not sure....they couldnt sell me phone anyway as CPW will have note2 from tomorrow - officially:)

my other half is saying go for O2...not sure about o2 and their internet plans etc...

Associate
On Buymobilephones.net they have the £31 / month T Mobile deal....

Do you think that it would be an unlocked phone that you get?

I would have assumed it was however if you look at the £31 / month T mobile contracts it say the White Note 2 is "Stock Due Soon"

However if you look at some of the other £36 / month+ contracts on Orange and O2 they are "In Stock".

Anyone would think they put the £31 / Month deal up to get some traffic to their site and hope people just opt for one of the more expensive £36 / month deals instead!!

Associate
Honestly don't know. I just saw it when I was searching around. I'm waiting to get it on contract in a couple of weeks, but I'm just hoping that Carriers announce the 32GB variant at least this week :(

Back
Top Bottom