****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Sooooo for a complete noob to android what are the first things I should do/change?

I do not really like the homescreen as it is, also is there a way to sort all of the apps and I really do not like the unlock screen. Can this all be done with various apps or do I have to root the thing?

How do you want the homescreen to work?

I believe there's a method to revert the apps draw to the proper android version (vertical scroll list in alphabetical order), not sure how yet, or just install another launcher like GO/ADW/Launcher Pro (this will also affect the homescreen, but also give more customisation of the home screens)

What do you want to change on the lock screen?

Hard to give more advice without knowing what you actually want :p

Anyone here coming from HTC Sense? I am, and I am a little worried how I will get on with the Samsung UI.

Any other HTC sense converts?

Mine should be arriving today.

Hard to give more advice without knowing what you actually want

Yeah sorry vague post is vague, I will stick a launcher on and see what that gives me.

I think I'm trying to run before I can walk, its so much better than symbian I really cannot believe I put up with it for so long.

It's a bit annoying that buymobilephones.net are showing In Stock for most networks and only the Three deals are showing preorder. Not sure why it makes a difference if they're just reselling sim-only deals with a handset.

Back
Top Bottom