****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

img6057h.jpg

Obligatory picture next to the Omnia 7 and iPhone 4.

You can see its quite a lot thinner :eek:

I shall take more later.

Got to wait until the 9th june for mine else.i have to stump up lots of cash and lose my number. :(
Please no one purchase one before then incase they run out

must keep up with the jones'. My galaxy s is soooo last year now. :)

OK so I held the dummy phone in CPW today, nobody had an actual demo model. in, the Vodafone store said few weeks time and that they could cut me a deal half way through my current contract but they're waiting for Vodafone to finish their customisations hich we all know is a load of garbage so I don't really want a Vodafone branded phone so will just buy it sim free now :p

The guy also tried to push the Sensation on to me, how I laughed.

Did they have a demo of the htc sensation instore?

STandard fit...cool can pick up a cheapo for a charge at work or in the car then.

I assume then I can jsut drop my media onto my Micro SD card and let the SG2 read it from that?

Just got my S2 from O2 Payg , went straight to mobileunlocked.co.uk got a unlock code within 5 min . Worked perfectly to. Regret toping up that o2 sim card aswell now :(

Brief first impressions...

Very, very impressed. I'm still fiddling around with the various aspects of TouchWiz which is much better than it was on the original Galaxy S, but its certainly going to be removed at some point in future :p

The screen is just superb, its not quite as sharp as the Retina display on the iPhone but the difference is hardly noticeable in general use. Everything else about it is better.

The camera is excellent, this is the first phone camera that I've found is clearly better than the one on the iPhone 4. The video recording appears better yet, I haven't tested it out properly though just yet :)

The build quality seems absolutely fine, the phone is very light as I was expecting and it feels totally solid. It doesn't feel as premium as the iPhone but it certainly doesn't feel cheap.

Speed-wise, its very snappy and flash is almost 100% smooth in the browser, the first time I've experienced that on an Android phone, impressive stuff.
Lucky chap:D keep the info coming Robbo.

Back
Top Bottom