****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

khan: you gone back to launcherPro or you still prefer GO? what you use for the lock screen? isn't the currently discharging a waste of space as you should know that? also the good heatlh one as it's unlikely to be in bad health for ages noW or is there a benefit to knowing it? from what i can see it looks like you've managed to get the bat percentage in the notification bar. if so how'd you manage it?

It could do with some fine tuning, I realise now I can use transparent PNGs for the camera/camcorder icons so the buttons are still there but invisible.

Still playing around with the battery info though!

is there any way to change the colour of the battery icon? I'd quite like to use the theme Khaaan! is using, but with blue highlights instead of green.

is there anyway of getting the original Gingerbread keyboard installed? Getting annoyed with Swype and the crappy Samsung one. Might try Go, but I prefer the Gingerbread one.

K somone help me out here, I have dont everytrhing to try and get my Hotmail account working again and its not having ANY of it, this I really cannot understand!

Pop access enabled in Hotmail?

In other news, I just used my Desire and it feels ancient, the screen is way too small lol and you can feel the lack of hardware acceleration in the browser and in 3d tasks. Tuff you'd not notice before until you've tried the exact same tasks on a handset with hardware accell.

I'm ready to write my review so will put that together tomorrow.

I bought a PAYG phone from my local store, it was unlocked and had no CSC?

I'm not sure if I need to set one or why I didnt have one in the 1st place?

Well you 'can' use it with no CSC, you may find some services looking for settings and it generally acting up. Personally I would set one, XEU.

CSC = Customer Specification Configuration.

The CSC defines all the default bits (default language, time format, emergency numbers) network APNs and branding if there is any.

To set the CSC type *#272*imei# (your imei), this will show you the CSCs available. If you select one it WILL factory reset the phone.

Well you 'can' use it with no CSC, you may find some services looking for settings and it generally acting up. Personally I would set one, XEU.

CSC = Customer Specification Configuration.

The CSC defines all the default bits (default language, time format, emergency numbers) network APNs and branding if there is any.

To set the CSC type *#272*imei# (your imei), this will show you the CSCs available. If you select one it WILL factory reset the phone.

Wonder if thats why my Samsung Dive account isnt working..

Back
Top Bottom