****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Compared to games on the omnia this s2 is brilliant.
playing this at the moment it only trial but still good
SC20110506-070720.jpg

read a few post back that t-mobile sim only customer have thier data capped?
well am getting 356kps on hsupa is this normal or should i be getting more. On wifi its even better 9.3mbps on 10meg broadband connection

Zia

hey guys just got mine on 3 but ive noticed i got one little dead pixel in the bottom corner if anything loads up with a black screen has anyone else got one could i take it back as a result? lovely phone tho

Also interested in knowing if the phone turns off at 10% like the Desire running on a stock ROM!

there is a setting to make it go to power saving mode when it gets low. handy little extra.

However on this a box pops up above the keyboard after every letter, pushing the message box up. This would not be bad if it stayed there, but when I press space it disappears then reappears when I start typing the next word this makes the box jump around the screen and if off putting. Any way to fix this?

thanks

ah just realised i was still on samsung keyboard. download gingerbread keyboard from market and this'll sort the issue. it's a better keyboard as well then samsung one impo

hey guys just got mine on 3 but ive noticed i got one little dead pixel in the bottom corner if anything loads up with a black screen has anyone else got one could i take it back as a result? lovely phone tho

Not sure it's actually a dead pixel. I've seen reports of this from many other people and I have it myself but ONLY when using the web browser on sites with dark backgrounds, even then it desappears when scrolling and reappears when not.

yeah i have that funny pixel, dark home wallpapers and its not to be seen, maybe a browser issue...wonder if its like that in dolphin browser too.

Is their a better web browser than the out of box one..on a lot of sites if you move fast I get some part s of the site dissappear to a white and grey checkered background.

Also, anyone else getting about a 1 second delay when the phone is sitting, hitting the home button, then waiting for the screen to light up?

Cheked some stores for the case mate...cant find it!?

I got the £2.69 case today and its actually very good :)

Also got mine today. Really happy with it for the price. Should be fine till my Zenus comes and even then is a nice spare.

Just ordered one on o2 but no confirmation came through :s Oh well, hopefully it should come next week!

I had no emails or text from o2 throughout my order. It suddenly turned up on friday even though they told me they were out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom