**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Thinking of ordering a white S20+ on O2 before the free buds+ offer runs out.

I have 3 months left with Vodafone on my P20 Pro, but can cover that by selling the phone.

Would work out £50 upfront and £59 a month. Whereas Vodafone want £90 a month off me for the S20+!

Soldato
It's 24. I couldn't go to 36 too long.

That's with 15gb data. If I go to 30gb then it's around £63. I spend most time at home due to my health and will do for the next couple of years so don't need loads of data.

Soldato
The S20+ is currently £850 on the Samsung website. Have you thought about buying it on the Samsung upgrade program and adding a ten quid sim? That works out about £300 cheaper than going with O2. No buds, but you can upgrade the phone halfway through if you want to (though that extends the upgrade program)

Soldato
30GB with Three is £49 a month with tenner upfront if you don't mind the network, you can basically buy 2 pairs of buds with the difference :D

Associate
The S20+ is currently £850 on the Samsung website. Have you thought about buying it on the Samsung upgrade program and adding a ten quid sim? That works out about £300 cheaper than going with O2. No buds, but you can upgrade the phone halfway through if you want to (though that extends the upgrade program)

Samsung have 15% off right now "june15" and trade a broken screen phone to get £75 back plus 5% quidco

Just bought an a51 for my father this morning for just over £200 if quidco cough up the £11 odd.

Associate
How bad is the camera focus issue? I really like the quality of the photos but it is really putting me off buying one and all the other phones I've looked at don't really compare other than apple which I hate with a passion

Soldato
Well I went for the White S20+ 5G on O2. My number port completes tomorrow.

Its a great phone and I love the colour. Got an update straight away for the camera and security update.

Associate
Prices are starting to drop if you shop around - I picked up a Cloud Blue s20 direct from Amazon Germany for £550 incl delivery yesterday, arriving Friday. They also had discounts on the Plus.

Associate
Has anyone had any of the updates yet they have had in america there have been 2 updates for the ultra in america im still stuck on the may update and like i have said there have been 2 updates since, damn ee is so slow with the updates.

Back
Top Bottom