**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S22 Family Thread ****

Associate
I'm sure you could get the buds before the phone was delivered for the last few years. You need a serial number, IMEI and proof of purchase. I'm sure those details were in an email they sent after ordering.

Edit. Just looked at emails from last year and Samsung and the buds were added to the invoice and sent without having to do anything, I'm sure previous years you had to claim them at https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB/qualifying

Last edited:
Associate
Yup I didn't get any emails after ordering apart from Finance, I would have thought I would have got an order confirmation, might just be because I've done it on the weekend.

Man of Honour
Yup I didn't get any emails after ordering apart from Finance, I would have thought I would have got an order confirmation, might just be because I've done it on the weekend.
I ordered yesterday using klarna credit and got a confirmation from Samsung. Doesn't mention anything about the pre order extras though.

Soldato
Ditto. Just confirms the order made. No additional details on the orders page either. Just says my delivery will be on 12th March and that it is "Processing"

Soldato
Yeah I got a order confirmation email after placing the pre-order which made me laugh.....Email Headed: Get Ready For Your Galaxy Fold! :D WTF.
Thankfully its the correct order for a 256GB Graphite S22 Ultra.

I traded in a Note 9, for £330. Cant grumble at that.

Associate
I'm not in a rush my phone won't come until mid March, it is more that I expected some follow up comms related to the order, like a reciept, info on how to claim etc, rather than nothing at all.

My confirmation of an order has just come through, feel a bit better now :)

Soldato
Still undecided. On S20 currently.
Had a play with with all 3 versions today. S22 is super compact, but have woes about battery, why did they make it smaller? S22Plus has ideal size, but then why settle with it, when not that much more buys you ultra. I don't really like the squared note-like design as it's less comfortable to hold imho, but case will take care of that. But at the same time I want the best camera. couldn't care less about the s-pen.

Can get them effectively for 150 (regular S22) 350 (Plus) 550 (Ultra), after all the trade ins and incentives. the question is, are the step ups worth it? i upgraded annually since S5, but S21 was first where i felt the existing is good enough, in fact S21 was a downgrade.

I'll also be over the pond shortly, so can pick up SD version if it proves much better? but the comparison reviews between SD/EX variants on battery life, throttling, camera performance are nowhere to be seen yet.
I really want to put my order in, just unsure for which version.

Associate
Yeah I got a order confirmation email after placing the pre-order which made me laugh.....Email Headed: Get Ready For Your Galaxy Fold! :D WTF.
Thankfully its the correct order for a 256GB Graphite S22 Ultra.

I traded in a Note 9, for £330. Cant grumble at that.
Haha yeah I noticed that on my confirmation also.

Back
Top Bottom