**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus Thread ****

Soldato
Got my update and liking it so far. The home button gestures are a nice touch. Though is there anyway to change what the hard press on the home button does?

Soldato
Updated to pie but now my always on display won't work?

I have toggled it off/on a few times and restarted the phone but it still won't come on.

Associate
I had it set to always show, must have sorted itself out through the night. :)

I had similar problem but I then went and looked at the new clock options and set it and everything appeared to be good after that. The white bit at the bottom when laying sideways on my wireless charger no longer appears since the update which is another improvement in that I don't have to manually hit the dot to remove it. Also when using the AOD, the on screen notifications that appear under the battery % are now different colours compared to being all the same before, just like the new app icon colours.

Soldato
Pie is ok but I wish they added better gestures.

Swiping from left to right to go back would be nice and also tapping the bar at the top to scroll to the top of the page.

I know it's being used by Apple and iOS but they are good features.

Soldato

Swiping from left to right to go back would be nice and also tapping the bar at the top to scroll to the top of the page.

This is Android after all, you can change almost anything. Check out Fluid Gestures on the play store. That's what I'm using on the pixel.

Associate

Check out "One Hand Operation +" found in Samsung's "Galaxy Apps" app.
There's also a few tuts on YouTube showing some of the features.

I somehow enabled auto restart on my phone so every friday morning it will reboot. However, I have a pin and use my phone for my alarm. It was shutting it off and I had to put in my pin to start it again, risking not waking up next day! I finally found the setting to remove it. Phew.

Back
Top Bottom