**The Official Star Wars Battlefront II Thread (PC)**

Soldato
What's the best price for this at the moment?

Don't waste your money, Subscribe to Origin Access and get the Battlefront 2 Trial which allows 10 hours of play. Cancel subscription before month is up !

**I've encountered OP players in every game now and they ruin the experience totally.. stupid devs

Soldato
^^ Yeah, they don’t seem to match players up very well (or at all). How there isn’t a server browser/custom servers and map selection on this game in 2017 is a joke.

It's all a cynical marketing trick, they match 'lesser' players up with those who have paid to win in the hope that they go ahead and purchase items themselves to get a more level playing field. The level of disdain they show towards their customers is abhorrent.

Associate
It's all a cynical marketing trick, they match 'lesser' players up with those who have paid to win in the hope that they go ahead and purchase items themselves to get a more level playing field. The level of disdain they show towards their customers is abhorrent.

Can you actually pay to win at the moment? I know you could during the trial. Did people retain their levels/credits from the trial?

Soldato
The graphics look well nice on this especially the jungle level.

Just playing the free trial.

Don't think I will buy it but look forward to it being free on access

Soldato
It's all a cynical marketing trick, they match 'lesser' players up with those who have paid to win in the hope that they go ahead and purchase items themselves to get a more level playing field.

Rubbish.... Complete tripe!

The level of childishness with this game is mental. Yeah they'll prob bring p2w back, but tbh i'm well on my way to maxing out two classes i use the most.

Don't waste your money, Subscribe to Origin Access and get the Battlefront 2 Trial which allows 10 hours of play. Cancel subscription before month is up !

**I've encountered OP players in every game now and they ruin the experience totally.. stupid devs

I just cant understand that... i've played for 9 hours and not come up against any OP players... Not to mention you cant buy anything in game... So sorry i'm gonna have to call BS.

I have a level 10 full green star fighter.... Its easy to level a particular class up.

You just dont understand the mechanics of the game.

/Waits for childish remarks from people who dont play the game or understand the in game system.....

FYI i dispise EA for what they've done. If they bring P2w microtransactions back then it'll be the last game i buy.... But tbh if you just stick to one class then it puts you even with anyone who's paid £2000

Soldato

The level of childishness with this game is mental. Yeah they'll prob bring p2w back, but tbh i'm well on my way to maxing out two classes i use the most.

Its not tripe, its marketing. Ever wondered why items in F2P games that can be bought with cash are overpowered?

Theres even a company you can hire if youve got your own apps to analyse their play styles and I quote 'turn players into payers'

to assume that EA wouldn't do this is burying your head in the sand. If youre enjoying the game as it is then fair enough, but they as a company want to squeeze every last penny out of the playerbase and will do anything to make it possible.

Soldato
Single player is good so far, for once, a game is well optimised and runs properly!

Don't like the sound of the multiplayer, don't think I have time to try to figure out all the different currenciesalone...

Soldato
Its not tripe, its marketing. Ever wondered why items in F2P games that can be bought with cash are overpowered?

Theres even a company you can hire if youve got your own apps to analyse their play styles and I quote 'turn players into payers'

to assume that EA wouldn't do this is burying your head in the sand. If youre enjoying the game as it is then fair enough, but they as a company want to squeeze every last penny out of the playerbase and will do anything to make it possible.

I'm not saying anything to disprove what you're saying.

What i'm saying is, its tripe what he's talking about as i've yet to come up against a single OP player... Maybe once Rey had full purple... thats it... So he's either talking utter **** or he's the single most unlucky person in SWBF2.

And yeah, it looks like so far i've got my money's worth. Had a stupid amount of fun in the star fighter mode... Epic!

Soldato
I'm not saying anything to disprove what you're saying.

What i'm saying is, its tripe what he's talking about as i've yet to come up against a single OP player... Maybe once Rey had full purple... thats it... So he's either talking utter **** or he's the single most unlucky person in SWBF2.

And yeah, it looks like so far i've got my money's worth. Had a stupid amount of fun in the star fighter mode... Epic!

Its the same as PUBG, some people saying they haven't had any hackers in 800 hours played, while other people are seeing them every other game.

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean its nonsense

Associate
just completed the single player campaign and thought it was pretty average at best, graphically its ok storyline is mixed up combat is bad theres no replay value except a few secret items I missed, multiplayer is better it will keep my busy for a few more weeks until I max one class out, hopefully some free content will come along soon.

Soldato
Its the same as PUBG, some people saying they haven't had any hackers in 800 hours played, while other people are seeing them every other game.

Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean its nonsense

Na not really, i'm gonna have to completely disagree with you there.... I just put it down to bad players who cant aim or learn the game! I've played pubg for hours and hours with friends, handfull of times i've come up against a hacker. Calling hacker is a term thrown about when people get smashed.... Same as people who get smashed in SWBF2 will shout "p2w loooooooser" when they get smashed.

And i can prove that pointing out that the micro transactions have been down since Thursday, before release..... So the likelyhood of everyone purchasing creates in EA would have been small.

So once again, i'm gonna call BS on that comment that every game he's come up against p2w account... utter BS!

Soldato

I just cant understand that... i've played for 9 hours and not come up against any OP players... Not to mention you cant buy anything in game... So sorry i'm gonna have to call BS.

I have a level 10 full green star fighter.... Its easy to level a particular class up.

You just dont understand the mechanics of the game.

/Waits for childish remarks from people who dont play the game or understand the in game system.....

FYI i dispise EA for what they've done. If they bring P2w microtransactions back then it'll be the last game i buy.... But tbh if you just stick to one class then it puts you even with anyone who's paid £2000

Oh Goon, don't be so obtuse !

Good for you, you really like the game but some of us don't. Maybe it's the simplistic nature of it all, maybe it actually is the leveling system that made players OP via their wallets.

Baiting people calling then childish if they disagree with you isn't smart now is it.

Back
Top Bottom