**The Official Star Wars Battlefront II Thread (PC)**

Soldato
Na not really, i'm gonna have to completely disagree with you there.... I just put it down to bad players who cant aim or learn the game! I've played pubg for hours and hours with friends, handfull of times i've come up against a hacker. Calling hacker is a term thrown about when people get smashed.... Same as people who get smashed in SWBF2 will shout "p2w loooooooser" when they get smashed.

And i can prove that pointing out that the micro transactions have been down since Thursday, before release..... So the likelyhood of everyone purchasing creates in EA would have been small.

So once again, i'm gonna call BS on that comment that every game he's come up against p2w account... utter BS!

PUBG wise I'm seeing it every 2-3 games, started a game last night and withing 20 secs of the game starting the kill feed was constant with one guy headshotting everyone on the server with a pistol.

Like i said, just because you havent seen it doesnt make it untrue. The video evidence is enough.

Soldato
I think this thread just goes to show how divided the gaming communities are these days, it’s like one extreme to the other with very little middle ground.

I don't see it as that tbh, only a few people here have voiced opinions on the game itself.

Nobody here has been saying that the P2W aspect of it is 'ok', the people playing the game have said thats not why theyve bought it.

Its mainly the fact that theyve bought it anyway that sends a message to the publishers saying that its OK thats the issue with me. Whether you agree with it or not the pubs only see the sale as someone accepting the fact that its an OK thing to do.

Soldato
Oh Goon, don't be so obtuse !

Good for you, you really like the game but some of us don't. Maybe it's the simplistic nature of it all, maybe it actually is the leveling system that made players OP via their wallets.

Baiting people calling then childish if they disagree with you isn't smart now is it.

Really.... You need to go back and read past comments direct at me. Whats ******** me off the most is agree with what people are feeling and saying toward EA. But am sick of over exaggeration and drama people are spouting in this thread.

The game is as basic and easy as it comes. Its the most simple run and gun type game you can find... Which suits what I want. I don't have the time or the want to play serious patient games like PUBG, Tarkov etc..... This is filling a gap for me.

I don't mind people slagging off EA but PLEASE..... Just stop the BS

Soldato
PUBG wise I'm seeing it every 2-3 games, started a game last night and withing 20 secs of the game starting the kill feed was constant with one guy headshotting everyone on the server with a pistol.

Like i said, just because you havent seen it doesnt make it untrue. The video evidence is enough.

Hacking has got worse in PUBG this past 8 weeks. Prior to that my 250 hours play time wasn't spoiled often by a hacker.

Soldato
Played few games and I'm enjoying it, so far I haven't seen any one with 3 cards slots full, as above if you want a simple run and gun game this is it for that it's fun and well it's star wars :)

Man of Honour
A tiny minority perhaps.

Certainly it's a lot harder than buying a hack for $10 or whatever it costs.

Unless MS eventually add official keyboard/mouse support.

Sadly seems to be on the rise though - lots of complaints about it in games like The Division where it can give a significant edge.

Though the game is so broken in PVP anyhow I'm surprised anyone cares.

Soldato
The graphics to me weren't all that when I played the trial, I actually found the first one to have a bit more polish and cleaner image, no idea why as it's pretty much the same engine isn't it?

I just set everything to ultra ticked the extra box for fish eye and the other tick box, turned field of view to 110 turned up resolution scale to 150%.

Apart from the pop in it's the best graphics I have ever seen with everything so smooth and crisp especially when spinning the cameras round or running.

Don

Couldnt agree more, I saw a stream with some buy getting 16 kills within the first 1/2 minutes headshotting people on shot... I dont understand why people buy games just to cheat...

Stelly

Soldato
Couldnt agree more, I saw a stream with some buy getting 16 kills within the first 1/2 minutes headshotting people on shot... I dont understand why people buy games just to cheat...

Stelly

Seems reading up since chatting about this has indeed proved that cheating is now mental in game!

Statistically according to levelcap based on the number of accounts banned per every game 3/100 people in game are cheating.... and that's just the ones caught

Caporegime

Stelly

I don't get it either, but then I've got a mate who is competitive to the point he cheats at things. Golf and boardgames are two instances off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom