*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

For the people saying that the Kinect bundle would be worth it for the extra £50 or so, wouldn't the better idea be to buy the kinectless Xbox for £50 less then go to CEX and grab a used kinect for £20, saving yourself £30?

For the people saying that the Kinect bundle would be worth it for the extra £50 or so, wouldn't the better idea be to buy the kinectless Xbox for £50 less then go to CEX and grab a used kinect for £20, saving yourself £30?

I suppose it depends on what bundle deals were available. But yea that £30 could be a game or live sub.

The problem is some of us have seen and skipped the £349 deal with titanfall AND kinect. No way we're gonna pay the same for console only..

What headsets are you all using? The Mrs has had enough of me waking the kids at night with the sound coming from the games room, so I need a proper headset where the noise is limited to just me :D

Official Microsoft Stereo Headset. Can't really fault it for the money; comfy, decent audio quality, mic seems ok etc.

Remember whichever headset you go for you may also have to get the headset adaptor separately (to get the full functionality). It comes with the Stereo headset and also one of the Turtle beach models IIRC. By itself it is £20 or so.

Has anyone been watching tv when the xbox one advert comes on and when the guy says xbox on it actually turns your own own xbox on :eek: just happened to me I was wtf :D

Has anyone been watching tv when the xbox one advert comes on and when the guy says xbox on it actually turns your own own xbox on :eek: just happened to me I was wtf :D

Shouldn't happen afaik from the TV kinect is using due to the calibration, another TV in the room though is a different question. Try recalibrate?

So I caved and bought one to go with my ps4,wii u, so I'm getting dead rising3 plus titanfall and Watch dogs, anything you recommend I set up with the menu? E.g can you customize it abit yet or anything?

So I caved and bought one to go with my ps4,wii u, so I'm getting dead rising3 plus titanfall and Watch dogs, anything you recommend I set up with the menu? E.g can you customize it abit yet or anything?

You can pin favourite games/apps, and change the colour scheme in a similar way to Windows 8.

Pretty limited, but still more than you can do on the PS4/Wii U.

Back
Top Bottom