*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
I won't be getting my xbone till Monday/Tues will halo still be free then? I don't know when ms change there free games over?

If you have gold I think you can 'purchase' them without having a One, just do it on the Xbox store online, then download when you get the console.

That being said you should still have plenty of time.

Soldato
If you have gold I think you can 'purchase' them without having a One, just do it on the Xbox store online, then download when you get the console.

That being said you should still have plenty of time.

I was looking to do that but I'm getting 3 months gold with the consol so can't atm I sold my 360 year ago so never kept live running

Soldato
Loooking at a few workspace redesigns, I'm thinking as ideal as this would look, it may kill the xbox? :(

IMG-20140614-WA0007_zpsg1v9s6de.jpg

Associate
Anyone still have TV issues? I've linked up my Virgin Tivo but the picture still seems to suffer from minor stutter when watching TV. It's only really noticeable when looking for it but now i've seen it i can't un-see.

I have selected the 50hz option but it doesn't seem to do anything. Anything else i can try?

Soldato
I guess the 360 problems did make me worry a bit, switched to this for now (Still not plugged anything back in) but its as aesthetically pleasing as Boris Johnson.

20140614_164231_zps95wa3mzy.jpg

Soldato
I'd switch it back, the XO runs extremely cool. Obviously keep an eye on it, if the shelf gets very warm then think about moving it.

Soldato
Anyone still have TV issues? I've linked up my Virgin Tivo but the picture still seems to suffer from minor stutter when watching TV. It's only really noticeable when looking for it but now i've seen it i can't un-see.

I have selected the 50hz option but it doesn't seem to do anything. Anything else i can try?

Mine stutters too on Virgin Media. Very noticeable during the football to the point I've stopped watching through the Xbox. Tried a few things suggested on the Xbox site but nothing has worked.

Soldato
You're not leaving that sticker on are you?

:p

Its there for a reason!!

I got my original XBO at launch, forgot about the sticker, took it off after about 2 weeks and within days had to send it back for a fault and to get a replacement, too scared to take this one off now, especially if it goes under that shelf! :D

Associate
Its there for a reason!!

I got my original XBO at launch, forgot about the sticker, took it off after about 2 weeks and within days had to send it back for a fault and to get a replacement, too scared to take this one off now, especially if it goes under that shelf! :D

Take it off, makes it look ugly, but if thats the look you are going for :D

I dont recall mines having that sticker :)

Soldato
Anyone know how you get a controller swapped? Console was bought via the MS Store online.

Connection on the USB port is intermittent on my pad so I'm back on Duracells. :(

Before you ask - it's not the play and charge lead, I've also tried the one from my Nook with the same problem.

Soldato
You can log a ticket on support.xbox.com iirc, takes a while though, the probloem is, with consoles they'll ship you a new one and then collect your old one at the same time, with controllers,you have to send it back & wait. (Relevant to me cause my console return issue in the past wasn't a console breaking one, so could still use it while waiting on the new one)

Soldato
Ah, so it's likely to be 7-10 days and I wager it's not in the UK, which will put me at the mercy of UPS being utterly useless again. Willing to bet I won't get a Day One Edition pad back either.

Maybe I'll buy a new pad then, then send it back.

Soldato
Give them a call, back in November the lady I spoke to wasn't UK based, nor was the service, and it took a bit of time but she got there & really looked after me, can't hurt to try, just set an hour aside!

Caporegime
Its there for a reason!!

Here is an official guide to removal.

:p

7db8d1f2-3419-40cb-9cb7-fe00d290121f.png

Back
Top Bottom