*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
That is a question how can I get the survivors NOT to follow me? They just get in way lol

I dropped every survivor off at a safe house the whole way through the game, just go up to the board and untick them to leave them there.

Then i forgot to have 5 following me at one time, to get an achievement. I had to do that in nightmare mode.

I really enjoyed DR3 the whole way through both modes :)

Associate
I haven't tried any cross platform games but I wouldn't imagine there would be a hell of a lot of difference in GFX, frames might be restricted to 30fps on some xbox one games but I'm sure over time devs will over come some of the current limitations.

I'n currently selling my PS4 and going back to an Xbox One given the games lineup. The comment above now has me concerned though, is there any examples of 30fps on Xbox but 60fps on PS4 on the same game? I dont mind a little less resolution but 30 vs 60, really!?

Soldato
Having issues with titanfall, I'm not always able to connect if I do I'll play some campaign levels but it may load up ones I've done and not advance forward? Then o may quit and then can't connect says error 403 can't load xbox live player data and if it does I may lose some progress? Any ideas? My titanfall copy on pc is fine and my Nat is open

Soldato
Having issues with titanfall, I'm not always able to connect if I do I'll play some campaign levels but it may load up ones I've done and not advance forward? Then o may quit and then can't connect says error 403 can't load xbox live player data and if it does I may lose some progress? Any ideas? My titanfall copy on pc is fine and my Nat is open

It just tries to put you into a lobby with players, so you may play some duplicates but if your team sticks around you should also cover the maps you haven't played yet (eventually).

The 403 error was some problems with MS cloud service yesterday:

Microsoft is still fixing the server issues, affecting all platforms again. Will continue to update. Sorry, everyone.

https://twitter.com/Respawn/statuses/479003985752236033

Associate
I'n currently selling my PS4 and going back to an Xbox One given the games lineup. The comment above now has me concerned though, is there any examples of 30fps on Xbox but 60fps on PS4 on the same game? I dont mind a little less resolution but 30 vs 60, really!?

Found this link that provides a list of games in both consoles and what res/fps they run. I'm still going to get a One as I like the look of the games I've seen, and the exclusives.

http:// http://m.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Soldato

Because the xbox one hasn't got the hmpf.

It'll be minor differences 720/900p vs 1080p - 30fps vs not constant 60fps (But still smooth, at least to me).

The exclusives will be great on the xbox one, I really enjoyed Dead Rising 3 but anything cross platform I will be buying on the PS4 because at this moment in time they have better Res/FPS.

Soldato
Hows everyone finding things like Sky HD picture quality through the XBOX? I've finding skin tones can be affected and watching 24 last night, the dark backgrounds in some parts looked like I was watching a VCD rip. Mainly though its great and I love the voice commands like XBOX pause / play / mute etc.

Back
Top Bottom