*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Hows everyone finding things like Sky HD picture quality through the XBOX? I've finding skin tones can be affected and watching 24 last night, the dark backgrounds in some parts looked like I was watching a VCD rip. Mainly though its great and I love the voice commands like XBOX pause / play / mute etc.

As mentioned recently the quality from my Virgin Tivo is not good enough. The colors come through a bit washed out and the picture has a very minor stutter which is annoying when watching sport. I ticked the 50hz option but it doesn't seem to have done anything.

Played with a bunch of other settings but couldn't get it any better so have given up on it for now. Shame as i'd love to use it.

Soldato
My Youview box looks no different through the console than it does through my AV or direct.

Loving the voice commands with it, hardly use my remote now. Just need it to have voice commands for selecting my recorded programs.

Associate
Well think I've fully decided I'm going to pick one up for my birthday in July. Just a couple of queries, does anyone know if the Battlefield exchange offer is still going? As I have BF4 & premium for 360 and don't fancy having to buy them again. And which games would people recommend to get first that show off the One.

Soldato
Well think I've fully decided I'm going to pick one up for my birthday in July. Just a couple of queries, does anyone know if the Battlefield exchange offer is still going? As I have BF4 & premium for 360 and don't fancy having to buy them again. And which games would people recommend to get first that show off the One.

It doesn't show it off graphically but dead rising 3 is amazing fun to play, titanfall also great fun :) I think forza 5 is its fancy show title but I don't own it so can't comment how true that is

Soldato
It doesn't show it off graphically but dead rising 3 is amazing fun to play, titanfall also great fun :) I think forza 5 is its fancy show title but I don't own it so can't comment how true that is

Ryse looks good and is more fun than I thought it would be. Forza is OK but I find the cars under steer to much and it turns into banger racing with the silly driver things...

Soldato
Forza is worth a buy
Ryse is worth a rent (or a buy and resell)
Dead rising worth a buy
Titanfall worth a buy (aassuming you have friends that play it)
Watch dogs is worth a buy (then a sell if you don't like it :p)

Ryse and forza 5 demonstrate graphical prowess quite nicely, dead rising also and the volume of zombies is impressive!!

Back
Top Bottom