*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Man of Honour
Same gripe I have with both PS4 & XB1. Roll on TLoU next month, should hopefully have Watch Dogs done by then.
Yup, it's why I traded in a couple of games and picked up Tomb Raider (on PS4), just so I can have something new to play. Sorely tempted to go back through Dark Souls 2 again, or to blow through the Mass Effect trilogy once more.

Soldato
I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find it.

Are my downloaded games from the store usable for other people that add their gamertag to my console?

For example if I was to delete my gamertag and sell the console on will the other user be able to play them?

Such as Fifa that came with the console

Soldato
I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find it.

Are my downloaded games from the store usable for other people that add their gamertag to my console?

For example if I was to delete my gamertag and sell the console on will the other user be able to play them?

Such as Fifa that came with the console

For as long as it is set as your "home" console then yes.

Soldato
Nice to see what's coming later in the year for XBox One - New marketing team in place finally as well i guess. Nothing too clever or esoteric, just show me the games with a "pumping" soundtrack :)

Last edited:
Associate
Games for Gold July announced but seems a bit rubbish I thought we would get 2 games for it but they are leaving Max on there instead. I expected to see Lococycle really as well.

Quote from Major Nelsons blog:
Coming up in July, Xbox Live Gold members can look forward to three new free games on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition will debut on Xbox One as a free download, replacing June’s Xbox One Games with Gold title Halo: Spartan Assault (so be sure to grab it now if you haven’t already).
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood will remain available for Xbox Live Gold members to download for Xbox One.

Soldato
I suppose there's a limit to the number of games available still so it would be tough to give two free away per month at the moment.

Associate
Might be a silly question but after a game is installed: does it still need to be in the disc tray to play? (ie. It still authenticates off the disc)

Also I noticed a few seconds of extreme lag whilst playing bf4 but I assume this was the server? not the Xbox/ game itself as its otherwise been great.

Back
Top Bottom