*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Permabanned
Yeah I have to hold the Xbox button for ages and then its a lottery if its actually worked or not. I was playing Fifa last night and the lag in between menu screens was more than usual as well. It was the equivalent of the blue turning circle in windows

Associate
Finally got around to plugging my Sky box through my Xbox One, all seems fine and I quite like it. Not sure the mrs will, but time will tell.

Having one weird issue though, sometimes using 'Xbox On' the Xbox turns on then turns itself off right away. More than a bit annoying as it then takes a while to turn on from fresh.

jpm

jpm

Associate
I've ran into an issue with it not signing me correctly, My colour scheme is there and all my games but it doesn't say Hi then my name. When I click on stuff it won't start and says taking longer than expected.
I have to hold the power button down to reboot it.

This have happened a couple of times now.

Last edited:
Soldato
xbox.com now displays xbox one profiles along with 360 profiles, i'm not sure why it took so long, lol.

achievements & game clips are viewable for your account and friends.

Associate
Anyone here using the Official Xbox One Stereo Headset ? I got my Xbox one today and had that headset + adapter with it. I'm getting a lot of crackling/static/popping noises, after googling it seems a common issue since the june update.

Also I can't seem to tell the direction of sounds with it. Left and right is fine, but infront and behind are impossible to tell apart.

Caporegime
Anyone here using the Official Xbox One Stereo Headset ? I got my Xbox one today and had that headset + adapter with it. I'm getting a lot of crackling/static/popping noises, after googling it seems a common issue since the june update.

Also I can't seem to tell the direction of sounds with it. Left and right is fine, but infront and behind are impossible to tell apart.

Have you updated your controller?

Back
Top Bottom