Associate
ok...

HDMI audio -
Stereo uncompressed

Optical audio -
Bitstream out

Bitstream format -
Dolby Digital

Hope this helps, still comes out of the TV speakers so you have to mute that, not sure why its different to the 360 :/

Didn't work :( just don't understand why it's so difficult to get working. I might have to get in touch with MS support see if they can shed any light.

Associate
Open NAT hasn't been sorted out yet though.
Mine is always moderate until I test multiplayer connection, once done hold all four trigger buttons then back out it goes to open NAT.
Wierd!

Soldato
Didn't work :( just don't understand why it's so difficult to get working. I might have to get in touch with MS support see if they can shed any light.

Try changing your HDMI output format (I don't have an Xbox One so I don't know what settings are on offer); as it is you're expecting the TV to encode uncompressed audio in order to send it on to the 'receiver' via optical, which is probably causing the problem.

Associate
Have you tried looking at audio options once you are actually playing a disc? :)

Tbh no, only got titanfall so far and nothing to adjust but volume. I have got bf4 coming this week so will give that a try. Daft as it sounds I've not tried a bluray either, with having a standalone player not thought about trying a movie, I'll see if i get any joy from that.

Associate
Logik L37SPB14 I think it may be an own brand for a large electrical retailer so I can't link directly.

For the price it has really enhanced the sound. The remote though is absolutely shocking!

Thanks. I'm looking into another one which is about £100 more and didn't want that one to be "cheap" and an audiophile laughing stock!

Back
Top Bottom