*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Turns out Tomb Raider is a timed exclusive, no duration mentioned.

According to Phil Spencer.

Internet rage now seems a little premature :)

I think its timed for the IP as a whole, not the game.

Seems actually MS is funding it to be published, Square Enix didnt seem that interested.

Soldato
I can hardly tell between 720p and 1080p.

How on earth can you tell 900p vs 1080p? Especially when you are concentrating on what you are doing as opposed to pixel peeping?

Eurgghh, I did write a long rambling post but lost it... lol.

They can't tell the difference between 900p and 1080p when they're playing. It's all a ruse to cover up the fact that is:

Xbox One... better controller (it's STILL more ergonomic than the DS4), better voice & motion controls, better TV / media integration, silent running (PS4 is like a hoover playing Killzone or Last of Us), better games (all the PS4 games are flipping rubbish indie titles or off the wall jap games!)

;)

Soldato
Eurgghh, I did write a long rambling post but lost it... lol.

They can't tell the difference between 900p and 1080p when they're playing. It's all a ruse to cover up the fact that is:

Xbox One... better controller (it's STILL more ergonomic than the DS4), better voice & motion controls, better TV / media integration, silent running (PS4 is like a hoover playing Killzone or Last of Us), better games (all the PS4 games are flipping rubbish indie titles or off the wall jap games!)

;)

So the PS4 is only outselling the XB1 2:1 because it launched cheaper then? Because if in fact all of that is true, why is the XB1 selling so badly compared to the PS4? Since the PS4 has actually sold 10 million consoles, that is consoles that are actually bought, vs Microsoft's 5 million or so shipped consoles of which a large percentage are likely sitting in stores/warehouses.

Soldato
Perhaps wait when its on sale in all the same territories?...it still obviously wont be anywhere near as much, but it should change things quite a bit.

Soldato
Perhaps wait when its on sale in all the same territories?...it still obviously wont be anywhere near as much, but it should change things quite a bit.

There's a reason Microsoft haven't launched in those territories yet, if those territories were going to give them huge sales, don't you think they would have already launched there?

They haven't launched in a lot of Europe/Japan for the simple reason those countries aren't going to bring them much in the way of sales.

They can't even use the localisation excuse in regards to Kinect any more since there is a standalone SKU now.

Soldato

Won't sell nearly as much but it should change things quite a bit?

Bit of a contradiction.

I think the fact it's trouncing the X1 in established 360 territories says it all.

Soldato
A bit like how the majority of the world follows religion.

I can't help it that there are so many retards out there that believe something that isn't true!

That is the most insulting forum post I've ever read in my life. not only have you insulted milliions of gamers, but also millions of religious believers.

I hope a mod has a word with you..

Associate
Why are people still arguing which console is better?

It is personal preference on what console an individual enjoys.

Anyone posting about the PS4 should leave this thread and post in the thread dedicated to the PS4 and vice versa.

Last edited:
Soldato
I literally highlighted where you said that.
I did not say it. I said it was a stupid move. I did not say Sony would not do the same stupid move. I just don't agree with exclusives of games that have previously been on all platforms, from any company. Microsoft seem to be the worst out of the two when it comes to this type of thing.

It must have cost MS a small fortune to make it exclusive/lengthy timed exclusive and it's not money well spent imo.

Edit - I applaud the fact that they are expanding the Xbox One media capabilities though, but so they should, early adopters have paid through the nose for it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did not say it. I said it was a stupid move. I did not say Sony would not do the same stupid move. I just don't agree with exclusives of games that have previously been on all platforms, from any company. Microsoft seem to be the worst out of the two when it comes to this type of thing.

It must have cost MS a small fortune to make it exclusive/lengthy timed exclusive and it's not money well spent imo.

lol....no they don't, do you blatantly just ignore the history of things, Sony has paid for TR to be exclusive to PS in the past, stopping it from being on PC and Sega, how is this any different!?

Back
Top Bottom