*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I dont get this stupid idea that somehow if you arent happy with the TR situation now, magically you were ok with it years ago. Its just amazing that people seem to hawker this ideal that because the shoe is on the other foot you wouldnt still feel the same.

Perhaps people with such ideas need to consider that how they internalise things isnt how others do it and maybe the issue is their own and not others. The notion is very fanboyish considering the logic used...

Anyway theres a TR thread for all this - I dont get why this is even discussed here, especially when its the same people who are extending this while complaining its off topic...

ps3ud0 :cool:

The reaction only only seems worse because we're able to make our thoughts and opinions known to the world via the internet. I'm sure the reaction would've been the same had social media been around back then.

Associate
Asked before but it got lost in the Tomb Raider exclusive, ps4 vs XO argument.

Just wondering how you get into the preview program, does MS have to send you an invite or can someone in the program invite you? Would love to give it a go if it's the second one. ;)

Associate
Asked before but it got lost in the Tomb Raider exclusive, ps4 vs XO argument.

Just wondering how you get into the preview program, does MS have to send you an invite or can someone in the program invite you? Would love to give it a go if it's the second one. ;)

It is invite only. What is your gamertag, I'll see if I can invite you.

Soldato
I haven't picked up any next gen yet and was maybe going to pick up the COD Xbox One as I personally really like the design. But I've only just realised that it doesn't come with Kinect! Which to me, I feel is a bit of a disappointment.

Caporegime
So aside from CoD:AW, what other upcoming game(s) do you think warrants a 1TB HDD bundle for the Xbone? I don't like the look of the CoD:AW console/controller but would like the extra disc space.

Associate
It is invite only. What is your gamertag, I'll see if I can invite you.

It's Proc 25, cheers :)

And jrwagh333 don't let that put you off, I bought one without kinect and thenppurchased a 2nd hand one from cex. Works perfect and cheaper than an XO with kinect.

Last edited:
Associate
So aside from CoD:AW, what other upcoming game(s) do you think warrants a 1TB HDD bundle for the Xbone? I don't like the look of the CoD:AW console/controller but would like the extra disc space.

GTA V
The Crew
Metal Gear Solid 5
Diablo 3
CoD (maybe)
Battlefield Hardline
Evolve
Metro Redux
Destiny
Fifa 15
Forza Horizon 2
The Evil Within

Do I need to go on :D

Soldato

It's really not worth the premium over a normal bundle, much better off buying a cheap external HDD to give extra space

Associate
I read on another forum that you just attach the drive but make sure it has an mp3 or gifs in it and it will auto download the media player. Some had to reconnect the drive a few times to get it to trigger.

Soldato
GTA V
The Crew
Metal Gear Solid 5
Diablo 3
CoD (maybe)
Battlefield Hardline
Evolve
Metro Redux
Destiny
Fifa 15
Forza Horizon 2
The Evil Within

Do I need to go on :D

You will if you keep missing the decent ones ;)

Scalebound and Sunset Overdrive are the two exclusives that are most drawing me to an XB1. That and Halo 5 plus the mega Halo collection.

Soldato
This 1409 beta has killed my wireless connection. Be warned..lots of other users reporting it too. Latency, down/up speeds are all effected.

Is this affecting in game latency?..I cant play BF4 right now as its lagging all over the place!

If this is the case im getting rid of this preview thing, its terrible they some how mess up aspects that shouldn't even be touched.

Yep connection is messed up, tried a couple of other games, all the same thing.

Godo work MS, have to get rid of this preview nonsense. Barly get to sit down for some games and this kinda kack is done.

Hmmm, anyone know how I get out of the preview program?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm, anyone know how I get out of the preview program?

There should be an option to quit in the preview program app, after the next final patch you wont get any more beta updates.

I quit the preview program a few months ago, when one update was causing the re-install of games to play them.

BF4 was fine for me last night.

Back
Top Bottom