*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Is this affecting in game latency?..I cant play BF4 right now as its lagging all over the place!

If this is the case im getting rid of this preview thing, its terrible they some how mess up aspects that shouldn't even be touched.

Yep connection is messed up, tried a couple of other games, all the same thing.

Godo work MS, have to get rid of this preview nonsense. Barly get to sit down for some games and this kinda kack is done.

Hmmm, anyone know how I get out of the preview program?

Not sure about leaving the preview but try this to temporarily fix it.

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue. The dev team has identified the problem and is testing a fix. In the meantime they have identified a workaround that can be used until the fix is rolled out.

Go into Settings, Preferences.
Toggle the setting for "Allow Play To streaming" under System & App.
This should mitigate the slow wireless performance you are experiencing. Please note that you will need to perform this workaround any time the console comes out of a full reboot (booting from Power Saving Mode), but not when the console comes out of standby (consoles configured for Instant On mode).

The 1409 has messed up all the audio lots of popping and cracking on tv. Hopefully they are working on it but thats the risk you take with a preview.

Soldato
Gumtree.... I have had people offering me iPhones, a TV and now a car for my Xbox One.

I have put it up for £320. Xbox Console, kinect, adapter and 2 controllers. This is priced about right ain't it?

Soldato
Doesn't seem a great deal to me, considering if previously lucky you could get one for around 310 quid. (admittedly yours has extra controller)

You'll be regretting this rybo! :p. Also I'd just put it on members market although everyone is a bit tight on there :p

Associate
You will if you keep missing the decent ones ;)

Scalebound and Sunset Overdrive are the two exclusives that are most drawing me to an XB1. That and Halo 5 plus the mega Halo collection.

I never heard of those two till now and they look great!! plus exclusive is always good :)
I was never a fan of Halo tbh, never done it for me.

Soldato
Doesn't seem a great deal to me, considering if previously lucky you could get one for around 310 quid. (admittedly yours has extra controller)

You'll be regretting this rybo! :p. Also I'd just put it on members market although everyone is a bit tight on there :p

Controller and adapter :)

All my friends are saying the same.

I blame the 'last of us' advert. Bugger members market, they would expect it for free :p

Soldato
Ahhhh MM, were dignity is left at the door.

£20 for xxxxx

I'll offer £19.50

I'll stick to the asking price thanks.

Ok, I'll leave it.

A few years back it wasn't nearly so bad, but since then it seems like you need to deliberately price your item high on the basis that people are invariably going to make stupidly-low offers so that you eventually meet somewhere in-between.

Associate
I got my 2nd hand launch day console with forza and that Rome game and Kinnect plus warranty till March next year for £270 and free delivery on eBay, that's a good bargin

Yes a great deal there, you made the right choice in this gen :)

The monthly updates from Microsoft are fantastic shows you they really care about their customers, 3D Blu Ray update this month which i've been waiting for, Sony are behind in their updates, take their customers for granted, I think in 5 years time the Xbox One will be seen as a revolutionary console whilst the PS4 played it safe.

Caporegime
once you're in the preview program do have to re-enroll every month to stay part of it ?

When soulaj first invited me to it I downloaded the updates and got to preview them etc.. but they've since gone on release. How do i tell if the firmware I'm on now is a preview one or a release one ?

Back
Top Bottom