*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
no kudos at all I'm afraid.

Its the latest celebrity bandwagon. Heck even bill gates and Tim Cook have done it.

I bet half of these celebrities have no idea of what Motor Neurone Disease actually is.

Caporegime
Any publicity/awareness is good tbh even if you think its for nefarious reasons - considering the whole TR debacle, Phil Spencer in some good PR is at worst well timed...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
My partners grandad died from motor neurones so I agree, any public awareness and any donations to this are great. Hopefully these guys from big companies like MS are putting big donations in. I know me & my gf are going to do it.

On a XO note I'm liking the new activity stuff, a lot better to use and nice you can add clips etc.

Associate
I had this same issue, does it start clicking after a little while after being turned on?

It really annoyed me so I sent off for a replacement with the advanced exchange thing they do. If you send it off for repair, I can't see it taking longer than a week or so.

Nah, it happens from the start and stays at the same level throughout, which is why I'm assuming its just the fan clipping something. It's not noticeable when any sound is playing, but it just bugs me knowing that it's there...

Associate
I'm loving Powerstar Golf but I would be interested in a proper golf game as well, so I'm keeping an eye on this. The endless courses definitely appeals to me.

Yeah me too, Powerstar Golf is good but I like stats and realism ;)

Golf Club is out today on XB1 and PC I am sure?

edit: Its on the XB1 store now £27.99

Oh bugger, another £27.99 about to be gone :p

Associate
Looks to be a glitch with the website, the Smartglass App is showing it as £10.79..

I managed to "purchase" it on the website, so will see if it's available on the XB1 to download when I get home tonight

Soldato
I joined the EA Access for a month, and will probably extend it for the year. Hope they add more games to the vault later. £20 for a year is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom