*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Just took myself out of the preview programme :p

Every time I wanted to use the XO there would be a new massive update, spent more time doing those than actually playing anything.

Associate
Just took myself out of the preview programme :p

Every time I wanted to use the XO there would be a new massive update, spent more time doing those than actually playing anything.

I was wondering, do updates on the preview program not silently update like the official releases?

Soldato
I was wondering, do updates on the preview program not silently update like the official releases?

Probably if you have your console set to instant on mode, but I see that as being a huge waste of energy and disable it.

If MS could lower the power usage in that mode when the console is off, I'd use it. It uses more turned off in Instant On mode than my desktop PC uses when it's turned on and doing stuff!

Soldato
Friend just gave me his Xbox one, any real good games I should be considering? (I've not really been keeping up with news and releases)

Soldato
Friend just gave me his Xbox one, any real good games I should be considering? (I've not really been keeping up with news and releases)

Dead rising 3
Titanfall ( if you like multi eg older cods)

There is also ryse (too short, rent) and watch dogs (multiplat)

Destiny coming out soon, also gta5,sunset overdrive and halo.

Soldato
Dead rising 3
Titanfall ( if you like multi eg older cods)

There is also ryse (too short, rent) and watch dogs (multiplat)

Destiny coming out soon, also gta5,sunset overdrive and halo.

Dead rising looks like a blast, do you know if it has split screen multi?

Destiny also looks amazing but no split screen :(

Soldato
Unfortunately not. (has online Co op)

If you want a good couch Co op game get rayman legends. Child of light is also decent.

Not been too much couch Co op games (I've been looking for some to play with gf), halo soon tho!

Associate
Is anyone using their Xbox One as a bluray player? I was watching a film yesterday and every now and then, the playback would jerk around, like freezing and starting again, quite annoying!

Anyone else experienced issues with bluray films?

Back
Top Bottom