*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
So I want to buy something from the marketplace on XO and was wondering what do points convert into? I.e would it be cheaper for me to buy 4200 points and how can I work out the conversion to £?

Associate
So I want to buy something from the marketplace on XO and was wondering what do points convert into? I.e would it be cheaper for me to buy 4200 points and how can I work out the conversion to £?

Not sure but you would expect 4200 points to convert to £35 as that is the rrp...dont quote me on that though ;)

Soldato
What exclusive games for Xbone are due before xmas? I am very tempted to pick up another but only exclusives I can see are Forza Horizon 2 and Halo Collection that are due this year. Why can't it be 2015?!

Associate
My reason for jumping ship was easy;

(*) Halo Collectors
(*) Halo 5
(*) Confirmation of 1080p on Destiny
(*) Prefer controller
(*) Prefer the more vocal community and more visible content of Xbox Live. Feels more like I'm part if something.

The fact I have never played The Last of Us and am not arsed about Uncharted coming up tells me I wont miss the PS4, despite its graphical advantage over XB1.

Associate
Why not just own both, the amount you spend swapping between?

(Maybe not this early on but last gen)

Erm, sad thing is I agree. Dread to think what I lost.

This time was great, straight swap of my PS4 to someone on Gumtree for a brand new Xbox One he received from his mobile phone contract, unopened. Muhahaha :D

Back
Top Bottom