*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Big fan of plex here. I use it to stream to my apple tv, ipads, iphones locally and my dad's ipad over my fibre connection. Cant think of any problems I've ever had with it but the server it runs on is quite powerful so that maybe why.

Soldato
Plex is great, it just works perfectly for me across whatever platforms I access it from. Been using it for years.

If you've got issues, it's something wrong with your setup most likely, but there's not really a lot to configure!

Soldato
My Plex server has been building for around 30 hours now, but most of that is probably due to the fact its on a fairly low powered NAS box and its building a library that is around 8tb, worst thing is that this is a test and once I know it works I'm going to have to do it again using the latest paid version of the server software.

It maybe about time I upgraded my 5 year old NAS box. Off to do a quick look at OCUK's Synology page.

Soldato
Thinking of getting an XBOX one again :| for Sunset overdrive and halo.

Whats the best deal currently for the white xbox sunset overdrive bundle?

Associate
Thinking of getting an XBOX one again :| for Sunset overdrive and halo.

Whats the best deal currently for the white xbox sunset overdrive bundle?

£349. Its not out for a few weeks so better deals may show up.
I held off buying till now, was no point without games.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
I grabbed a WD 2.5" portable from a supermarket cause it was on sale at some stupid loss leader price, I like how you can move games or copy them it saved me from a nightmare of redownloading 450gb of game data for my second Xbox One on my rubbish internet which would have taken over a week I reckon.

Soldato
Ok I asked earlier in the thread but didn't get an answer has anyone used a Xbox One outside their home region? I am going to South Korea with work for some time (TBD) and want to take one of my Xbox's but I am unsure how it will work with regards to Cloud services, digital purchases etc. My 360 worked fine last time except for the laggyness that 5000 miles creates when playing with people in the UK and one or 2 demos failing to download because they were IP restricted (Hawx2 for some stupid reason)

Caporegime
I now a lot of people bought this samsung model for there xbox one

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-154-SA

You can get a 2TB one also but its not listed on overclockers.

I currently using one of these and it great also :)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-307-SE&groupid=1657&catid=1659&subcat=1237

On the first one, wouldn't you want a 7200 rpm hdd for your games?

Ok I asked earlier in the thread but didn't get an answer has anyone used a Xbox One outside their home region? I am going to South Korea with work for some time (TBD) and want to take one of my Xbox's but I am unsure how it will work with regards to Cloud services, digital purchases etc. My 360 worked fine last time except for the laggyness that 5000 miles creates when playing with people in the UK and one or 2 demos failing to download because they were IP restricted (Hawx2 for some stupid reason)

Well considering a lot of us constantly change our region for cheaper prices and it works fine I'd imagine it will work fine :p

Back
Top Bottom