*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Neither do I, it's what COD should have done years ago. The trouble with that is the game won't be the system seller people think it will be. The numbers of SP gamers far out weigh the MP gamers. So many just buy games for SP and have little interest in MP.

I have no interest in TF but would have like to have played a SP game of it :)

How do you know this?

I know lots of people that only buy multiplayer games. It's a shame as I feel great single player stories are on the decline. Most games either have MP tacked on are lean towards it in general.

I very rarely MP anymore. Was a time though when all I did was MP. Just depends what you're in to at any given time, I think.

Yes same and apart from COD and Halo you only have to look at the number if units sold to the number of gamers online playing to know most people are more interested in SP. Gears shifts huge amounts of games but even at it's peak to find 20,000 online was a miracle.

Cod and maybe Halo are the only ones I can think of that sell games purely because people want to play the MP. Other than that you get tacked on pap that people play for achievements and except a hardcore never play again.

Titan fall sales will be interesting. It will also be interesting to see how it's advertised and how many complaints there are when people thought they were getting a SP game :D

Whats the deal with the TV integration? Worth hooking up? I have Virgin Tivo and haven't bothered yet.

I have done it makes things easier if you tend to sit on the dashboard in a party chatting whilst watching TV although being in the UK we don't quite get the experience those from the US get at the moment which is expected to change at some point in the future.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-headset

Seems the adapter doesnt pass in game sounds so youll still have to use an additional connection (optical/RCA) to get that working with your third party headsets - have your mixamps/TB DSSs at the ready!

Man Im quite technical, but console headset audio does my head in - seems overly complex and at times a (expensive) black art...

EDIT: Looks like that page is wrong - well its not clear what the adaptor does for existing headsets!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom