*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Hey guys , I'm a pc enthusiast down to the tee , I've had the original xbox and soft modded / hard chipped / rebuilt , changed chassis and the works. I Loved the hardware.

Last gen put me off consoles period but find my self wanting an Xbox one .

I have a pc that for graphically intensive gaming is going to be my number 1 port of call , that will not change . However I find my self having space for a console again in my life , having the most powerful hardware In a console won't be my buying perogotive.

I want something fun , with good first party tittles but something that offers upnp and decent network intergration with parental contols ( son is far to young at 4 atm but I plan to keep it through the gen )

What games can this offer? Forza is to arcades for me. Halo is to science fiction for my tastes ... I love hardcore racing sims and great FPS shooters ( no cod or halo )

Does the xbox offer a cheeper bundle with kinect included yet ?

Does the Xbox have an official racing wheel yet ?

What other games than the above would fit my play ?

Is the kinect integral to the media experiance ?

Will it work with an ultra wide monitor ?

Is it worth getting this revision or waiting for the next revision ? Seeing as amd are die shrinking ?

Thanks all

Caporegime
Has anyone played that Chariot game that was given away with Games with Gold last month? I'm pleasantly surprised by it. It's a bit like ICO in that you can never leave the coffin alone for more than a few seconds. :D

Soldato
Anyone here pre-ordered the Masterchief Collection? I've never actually played a Halo game properly (didn't get a 360 until last year to play GTA 5 Online with mates) apart from local multiplayer and a little bit of the Halo 4 campaign.

Soldato
Anyone here pre-ordered the Masterchief Collection? I've never actually played a Halo game properly (didn't get a 360 until last year to play GTA 5 Online with mates) apart from local multiplayer and a little bit of the Halo 4 campaign.

Got the download and have to wait for that sweet unlock download now!

Soldato

Pre-Ordered downloaded and waiting patiently for my Halo a thon....

The music for me makes the games...

Caporegime
Some fella was playing Halo 2 on Twitch last night. Boy, compared to what we have now, it looked utterly atrocious. Can't wait to see what it looks like with its new graphical refresh.

Back
Top Bottom