*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone else keep having the problem of no games or apps loading? Then you turn off the console and the light on the Xbox flashes forever never shutting down properly so you have to hold the button in for a hard reset. Then it's fine for a while. I'm in the preview thing.

Soldato
So. . Asked this few pages back but how do we know what changes the updates do on the preview programme? I had an update on weds for 270mb and now today for 258mb but nothing anywhere to say whay either did?

Associate
So. . Asked this few pages back but how do we know what changes the updates do on the preview programme? I had an update on weds for 270mb and now today for 258mb but nothing anywhere to say whay either did?

There is a preview dashboard app. Not sure if this only shows the details of the actual update rather than any additional patches relating to the main update.

I am sure there will be something on xbox.com saying what the various updates are for

Associate
Well, im pretty happy im back to the box. Not only does it look sweet in white, but its pretty damn quiet! Titanfall only had about a 4gb update so i managed to download that fine and had some games - even came top in a few! Got a 7gb update for wolfenstein and titanfall season pass to download through the night, possibly the evolve game too. So all in all loving it.

Soldato
So I'm at 93% capacity on my hard drive, can anyone recommend a decent external? How does an external work? Does it need to be plugged in all the time? Run off USB power?

Soldato
Just got my Xbox from argos today as a replacement for my faulty one and the power brick has a noticeable buzzing noise. Anyone else noticed this? I swear my previous one wasn't like this.

Soldato
Got the sunset overdrive special edition box as i really fancied the white console, it does look the nuts too, im trying not to play anything until my oled TV arrives on Wednesday to show it in all its glory.

What id like is to be able to boot straight into netflix or amazon, i hope thats something they update in future, would finish the media side off for me.

Soldato
Got the sunset overdrive special edition box as i really fancied the white console, it does look the nuts too, im trying not to play anything until my oled TV arrives on Wednesday to show it in all its glory.

What id like is to be able to boot straight into netflix or amazon, i hope thats something they update in future, would finish the media side off for me.

Got pics of the white xbox with the rest of your kit? Interested in how it looks (however obv won't be trading in mine for one as costs too much :o)

Back
Top Bottom