*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Cool I think I'll go into Game and pre-order it this week. Just seen a vid on Youtube and I like that you can revert back to the original graphics in-game, to see the actual difference. Looks like they put in a lot of work (not just the typical re-texture).

Don't think I can bring myself to buy any more digital games. Especially after Destiny (really enjoyed it, but don't play it anymore and wish I could trade it in).

Soldato
I don't buy digital unless they're stupidly cheap. Though I did buy BF4 at £29.99 in the EA sale...then I had to buy Premium :/ Though BF4 will give me 200+ hours so I don't mind that so much.

I bought Destiny retail and traded it after a month or so.

Soldato
I have never really been into Halo, but it is tempting to get it. However with so many games that I want coming out I really can't justify it. AC Unity next week, followed by GTA V and Far Cry 4, and now I want Sunset Overdrive as well :(

I buy digital if I know I'll not trade it in, so GTA V and FIFA games I'll go digital, everything else I'll go physical so I can trade them when I'm done with them.

Soldato
Could do with another 20 inches on that TV. :p

That Yankee Candle removes a lot of man points though.

The candle removed man points more than the featured wallpaper?

Do I get my man points back for having my own geek room upstairs?

5c4bc292464e057afb65b45ac1436bcb.jpg

76decd7c65ae5b88c7a35d6ae63a55ea.jpg

TV from downstairs will go upstairs to replace the 42 when the 55" OLED arrives on Wednesday.

Soldato
I don't buy digital unless they're stupidly cheap. Though I did buy BF4 at £29.99 in the EA sale...then I had to buy Premium :/ Though BF4 will give me 200+ hours so I don't mind that so much.

I bought Destiny retail and traded it after a month or so.

Well MS store did sell this for £44.99, I think for such a huge amount of gaming, its a sure bet, and at the time was the exact same price as most shops.

Soldato
Default is sound from both, but you can change it in the sound settings.

What Mr Men said.

It's awesome, I get to play Destiny whilst the missus watch something silly in the background - she just want the sound and some visual whilst she FB game her evening away.

Best of both worlds.

Associate
Well this is crap...my console won't load :confused:

Just switched it on once I got home from work as I do most evenings, saw the Xbox One green loading screen, then the screen went black. I've tried the hard reset, unplugging things, different HDMI cable, different HDMI port on the monitor but still can't get to the dashboard. Just blackscreens every time.

Any advice?

Associate
Gonna leave it on for a while incase it does decide to load. It's usually instant though. Haven't had any warning of this, no crashes or random error messages. It's been fine. I've only had it since June this year so it wasn't exactly a day one version. Got it off the rainforest so I think the warranty is with Microsoft and not with them.

Only a week before the Halo: MCC release as well, one of the main reasons I bought the thing in the first place :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom