*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Bugger.

Is there a way to unlock it?

Otherwise am I right in thinking some Blu Rays are region free so it's not a complete lost cause?

Bought a blu ray from America and now wondering if i'll even be able to play it!

It'll be down to the BR if it's region locked. Some American boxsets are region unlocked, so check that out. Otherwise, you might need to rip it via PC and encode it for HD play via the Xbox.

Associate
Just sold my gtx 970 and got me an xbox one from amazon
It was the assassins creed bundle but came with an additional controller for £299
Well chuffed with that..
Bough live and saw that i could get titanfall deluxe edition for £10.. Get in :)
Wish the walking dead bundle was cheaper though, not paying £20 for it

Associate
Does that mean you've given up on PC gaming?

Not really! But my xbox one will be main gaming machine now
Where my pc is, its hard to get to (under stairs in the cupboard) also the coilwhine on my 970 peed me off and to be honest i am not into all this fps, optimal settings etc, as long as it runs ok and not jittery im ok with it!
Sometime next year i will buy a 750ti or 760 just to run games at medium etc on my 1080p monitor
Should be ok for playing telltale games on, castle crashers etc

So sold my 970, ordered the xbox one bundle, will sell both ac games and the spare controller, after which the xbox one will of cost me about £45!
And for xmas people are buying me games like metro redux, tomb raider etc

Soldato
The assassins creed games are worth a play. Unity is nowhere near as bad as it is made out and is actually pretty good.

I have moved from PC gaming and although I still have my PC setup I use it more for Civ games and X games. I find the consoles do a fine job.

Soldato
How is forza horizon 2? I do love my racing games and it looks the most interesting out of all the ones to be released lately. Does the G27 work on the Xbox one?

Soldato
Yeah I love my driving games. Im also on Assetto corsa but theres only so much sim racing you can play and drive club doesn't look that interesting to me it just looks abit plain...gameplay wise while forza horizon looks the opposite...super fun.

Soldato
DOnt know about the wheel compatability.

Even with out it is a must by if you like driving games, havnt played anything like it in a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom