*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I was thinking that maybe with the ping being at that state and the upload being higher than the download it was perhaps a hardware failure on the part of the router? I'm wondering if they class optimal performance as being able to use netflix and download updates without it being a major pain in the arse rather than needing that much to play a game of fifa..?

I couldn't figure out how having the xbox connected could take the ping up by 3 or 4 hundred neither, not really sure how that would affect it??

Man of Honour
I have had my xbox now for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am really quite impressed with integration with my cable box, music system and tv. I persevered with windows media centre and extenders in the past and it seems like Microsoft have learned a lot from those attempts. It would be nice to control PVR for my cable box without using smart glass, but smart glass does work well for it. Seems a shame you can't have the smart glass remote options on split screen, that couldn't be hard to do for them.

Soldato
I have had my xbox now for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am really quite impressed with integration with my cable box, music system and tv. I persevered with windows media centre and extenders in the past and it seems like Microsoft have learned a lot from those attempts. It would be nice to control PVR for my cable box without using smart glass, but smart glass does work well for it. Seems a shame you can't have the smart glass remote options on split screen, that couldn't be hard to do for them.

Have you got the kinect? Voice command trumps smartglass controls for me.

Soldato
Tried playing Halo Anniversary last night with a friend and couldn't even start a Campaign mission without connection losses.

Bar GTA V keeping me mildly amused for 5 minutes, I'm still struggling to see the worth of the console and tempted to sell it again :(

Soldato
Tried playing Halo Anniversary last night with a friend and couldn't even start a Campaign mission without connection losses.

Bar GTA V keeping me mildly amused for 5 minutes, I'm still struggling to see the worth of the console and tempted to sell it again :(

Oh, I had no idea the co op campaign was affected :(

Was going to blast though that with a mate at the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom