*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Caporegime
I'm looking to get one of these, just wondering where the cheapest place is? I'm not interested in Kinect and the only games I'm interested in at the moment are FIFA and Forza Horizon 2.

Soldato
I'm looking to get one of these, just wondering where the cheapest place is? I'm not interested in Kinect and the only games I'm interested in at the moment are FIFA and Forza Horizon 2.

Have a look on Ebay. I got one that's basically brand new one with Kinect, 2 controllers, the headset adaptor so I can use my surround sound headset and Forza Horizon 2 for £342 inc p&p :eek:

Associate
I got one of these yesterday, the £349 deal from Game with Assassins Creed, Forza and Kinect.

Console has a broken disk drive and the noise from the HDD is shocking so its going back tomorrow to hopefully be replaced. I've had two XB1's, both have been DOA. Fingers crossed the 3rd one is OK!

Soldato
Yeah I'm on Xbox number 3, each one has had different issues. This one is working fine though and playing Halo CE just now. it's such a good game, nice to play an fps without consent scripted crap.

Associate
Left stick on my pad has a slight problem, I was playing fifa and heard a snap sound and there is now something rattling around inside the pad. It still works but doesn't feel right, seems to click when moving around the stick.

Associate
It might be a little odd to ask on the OCUK forums but does anyone here use the XBOX Fitness App? Has anyone tried the Mossa Fight workout or any other for that matter? The 30 minute Mossa Fight workout has to be one of the toughest workouts I've ever done in my life. I'm determined to keep at it until I can do it all in one fell swoop. The point when you do the press ups is where I flatline and need a moment to regain my upper body strength! Surprisingly to me having to throw so many punches really exhausts me!

Last edited:
Soldato
It might be a little odd to ask on the OCUK forums but does anyone here use the XBOX Fitness App? Has anyone tried the Mossa Fight workout or any other for that matter? The 30 minute Mossa Fight workout has to be one of the toughest workouts I've ever done in my life. I'm determined to keep at it until I can do it all in one fell swoop. The point when you do the press ups is where I flatline and need a moment to regain my upper body strength! Surprisingly to me having to throw so many punches really exhausts me!

I tried some of the workouts on the Xbox fitness. They are really good and the Kinect really helps too. It's great for getting the exercises done properly.

Back
Top Bottom