*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
yep loads of broken games im just glad i do a gameshare with a mate so the losses not that bad lol until they fix

got 3 weeks off now so kept back advance warfare sp ,tomb raider (picked up at xmas sale) and shadows of mordor which i started but need to finish and get the dlc for

so far ive played about 15 games on xbox one and i have to say the one with least release attention has been my game of the year so far in shadows of mordor truly excellent

Soldato
for everyone its been a big slap in the face, Since BF4 we have has nothing but big broken releases. If it wasn't for Forza working straight from the box I would have given by now.

Associate
for everyone its been a big slap in the face, Since BF4 we have has nothing but big broken releases. If it wasn't for Forza working straight from the box I would have given by now.

Did you play Assassins Creed Unity? I put nearly 100 hours into that and had only minor issues. Far Cry 4 wasn't broken either.

Honestly, don't fall into the 'internet hysteria'.

Associate
I played mine (from rental) a few days after launch, so was after its first patch. So in reality the many issues weren't going to cause any players any problems, yet unfortunately everyone persisted in calling it 'broken'.

Now all we hear (as in above) that all the big games this year have been 'broken', which simply isn't the case.

Released too early due to internal pressures? Without doubt, but 'broken'? Nope. Broken suggest a game is unplayable, but that wasn't my experience at all.

Robert, have you played Unity? What were your thoughts?

Soldato
Halo still unfortunately glitches while you try start an online Co op game :o. (is fine once you're in buy I cba dealing with that.

People just want to complain left right and centre about everything these days... Sort of glad though as unity has tumbled in price and I want to play at some point!

Associate
I actually cancelled my per-order of Unity due to the negative press, but was very pleased at how well it played. In 100 hours of play I only fell through the floor once, and at no other time did the game actually 'break'.

I suppose for me the problem is two fold:
- Use of the word 'broken'. That's a strong word that's pretty clear in it use - the game doesn't work.
- People who have not played the game claiming it's broken.

'Unfinished' or 'released too early' is a better way to describe some games this year, which is still a major issue of course, but then that wouldn't make such good click bait, would it.

Soldato
Okay, I have Live but my console is telling me I don't. I then check subscriptions and I have a few days left. I try to purchase another sub and says my payment method is used on too many accounts? ideas?

Back
Top Bottom