*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
It might be a little odd to ask on the OCUK forums but does anyone here use the XBOX Fitness App? Has anyone tried the Mossa Fight workout or any other for that matter? The 30 minute Mossa Fight workout has to be one of the toughest workouts I've ever done in my life. I'm determined to keep at it until I can do it all in one fell swoop. The point when you do the press ups is where I flatline and need a moment to regain my upper body strength! Surprisingly to me having to throw so many punches really exhausts me!

Is this still free? I thought it was supposed to be free for a year after launch and then charged? I had a few goes when it first released, but it was really unreliable - took ages to start (like 20 minutes) and then about 5 minutes before the end of a workout it just died... which was really annoying. Haven't been back to it.

Caporegime
Yeah I'm struggling with the pad. Infact I'm struggling with what real benefits the console has over the 360. Sure better graphics and snap chat. But thinks like the achievement pop up then requiring a delay whilst it loads the detail is rather annoying

What's with the lack of sky app too ?

Might setup the Virgin TiVo box into it- the problem is that I have very different TV settings for xbox and tv

Soldato
Is this still free? I thought it was supposed to be free for a year after launch and then charged? I had a few goes when it first released, but it was really unreliable - took ages to start (like 20 minutes) and then about 5 minutes before the end of a workout it just died... which was really annoying. Haven't been back to it.

Strange, it worked flawlessly for me every time I used it for a workout. No issues at all.

I don't know if it is still free though.

Caporegime
Well now I've had a play with both Xbox One pad and DualShock 4, I can categorically say the Xbone pad is the best ever. It just fits perfectly in my hands, the DS4 is still a wee bit too small.

Soldato
If they released a version without all the media hub crap, which just functioned as a sodding console then I'd happily buy one. Why I have to wait an age for everything to be launched as an app or why easily accessible options that took 30 seconds on the 360 now take forever is beyond me. Someone needs to be shot

Caporegime
yeah i feel its a step back, checking what an achievement was for used to take seconds, now the snap box pops up and a long delay before it loads the info.

Soldato
Any device running W10 will be able to stream XBO gaming to that device, so all tablets, laptops, Desktop and WP, pretty impressive and free. Can also jumps on mid game, so yea.... need a kack jump on lol.

Associate
Still wont touch a console game pad, evil things :p, I'm hoping streaming to a PC gives unaided support for keyboard and mouse.

I may even consider buying one for the likes of Halo since they don't seem to care enough about PC to release it on the platform!

Back
Top Bottom