*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Agree with that, the UI, party system, and achievements are a big step back from the 360.

Must be me...but with all the UI improvements background opaque tiles etc, it looks amazing now for me, no problems with anything else, unless you don't use Kinect.

Theirs also a controller update in the latest preview.

Last edited:
Soldato
The achievements thing annoys me. I haven't done any multiplayer yet, so I haven't experienced party chat on the One.

Netflix is my biggest bugbear to be honest. Half the time voice control doesn't work. I have to switch my controller on or load up smartglass every time I want to do something within the app. As I understand it, it worked fine until a recent update that changed the whole UI.

Associate

Cheers, Reading up about my limit it seems I'm unlimited between midnight and 8am so I'll just have to start the download later before bed. Although this now saves having to wait over a week.

What headsets are people using with Xbox One? I'm looking for a decent headset now as most of the games I'm playing/will be playing should benefit from something a little better than rubbish headset that came with the console.
Preferably upto about £150.
Astro A40's?

Last edited:
Associate
Hi all,

Are there any recommended external USB drives for the XBOX ONE? I know it has to be usb 3 and over 256 gig. But does it need external power? or can the USB port provide enough? does 7200RPM make a difference in loading times? Ideally looking for something around 2gig to store games on.

Associate
What headsets are people using with Xbox One? I'm looking for a decent headset now as most of the games I'm playing/will be playing should benefit from something a little better than rubbish headset that came with the console.
Preferably upto about £150.
Astro A40's?

I've recently picked up the Turtle Beach XO7 Pro which is pretty good - comes with the adapter to plug into the joypad, has good sound quality and does mic monitoring.

Soldato
I'm using my old XP400's and it's a nightmare! The heaphone adaptor just gives constant problems. Sometimes people can't hear me so I have to unplug the lead and then sometimes the console stops receiving from my control pad and I have to unplug the power lead from my console :mad:

Back
Top Bottom