*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

I looked at one in the flesh in GAME as wanted to buy one, I'm very glad I did before handing over nearly £400...it looked awful out of the box....I can see why they have slashed the price and thrown in a load of games to try and shift them.

http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/pub/large/call_of_duty_xbox_one.jpg

** Please don't hotlink images **

Shame, as the CoD edition 360 looked great.

6106420385_b919a64a5e_m.jpg

I must be one of the only ones that likes the look of that console :p.

Plugged in a 1TB WD My Passport Ultra on Friday night, plenty of storage space now.

Was always running out of space on the internal drive, works really well and very simple to setup too.

Trying to find the cheapest place to get GTA V from even secondhand they are around the £40 mark.

Cheers all

Plugged in a 1TB WD My Passport Ultra on Friday night, plenty of storage space now.

Was always running out of space on the internal drive, works really well and very simple to setup too.

Trying to find the cheapest place to get GTA V from even secondhand they are around the £40 mark.

Cheers all

GTA 5 will be up in price as heists are out soon.

Rayman is a great free game, shame I've already completed but hey.
Tomb raider and bios hock 3 on 360 too!

Cheers all

Just sold my copies of GTA5 (360 and Xbone) to Amazon Trade in for £30.70, got £6 for the 360 version and £24.70 for the Xbone version.

Ebay is aggro, game sell their games at inflated prices so that would be pointless.

The members market yes, but probably not much after p&p.

postage is ~£2 the last 360 went for £16 on ebay and xb1 was £36, nearly £18 difference for a few mins of putting a listing up and throwing the game in a postbox after printing a label once it's sold

Pretty sure on amazon all you have to do is click trade in instead of making a listing and such.

eBay doesn't really take that much, its annoying but I usually sell items for quite a bit more than amazon offers on trade ins.

Pretty sure on amazon all you have to do is click trade in instead of making a listing and such.

eBay doesn't really take that much, its annoying but I usually sell items for quite a bit more than amazon offers on trade ins.

It can be annoying but there's tards on there that often will pay over the odds for stuff, despite it being available elsewhere cheaper.

Hell I bought Dying Light for £30 and sold it on ebay for £38, can't even trade it in on amazon yet.

Ok, having a happy moment - Elite on XO!! :) :D

I can only hope they use Kinect to do head tracking and voice commands, this really could be an absolute stonking game and actually better to play than the PC version (unless you use the head tracking and voice commands add ons some have for PC).

Happy, happy, happy :D

Ok, having a happy moment - Elite on XO!! :) :D

I can only hope they use Kinect to do head tracking and voice commands, this really could be an absolute stonking game and actually better to play than the PC version (unless you use the head tracking and voice commands add ons some have for PC).

Happy, happy, happy :D

It's really coming to the xbox one?

Back
Top Bottom