*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I'm looking forward to battlefield: hardline and mortal kombat coming out. I haven't really read much into battlefield yet to gauge opinions on the beta.. that may well change my mind

Soldato
Help please:

I have a few good screen grabs on the Xbox ONE.....I know I need to share them to my One drive to be able to access them on my PC.

I'm in "my captures"...then "manage my captures" it is letting me share to onedrive one image at a time...I have 20 images..it is letting me select them all but not share them all to the one drive in one hit....is this a one at a time only thing?

Thank you in advance

Soldato
Really getting a bit fed up with how slow the One feels now. It always feels sluggish to me and downloads are horrifically slow. The hardline trial is doing %1 every half hour. I doubt it will be downloaded before launch at this rate....

Soldato
Help please:

I have a few good screen grabs on the Xbox ONE.....I know I need to share them to my One drive to be able to access them on my PC.

I'm in "my captures"...then "manage my captures" it is letting me share to onedrive one image at a time...I have 20 images..it is letting me select them all but not share them all to the one drive in one hit....is this a one at a time only thing?

Thank you in advance

Hmmmm looks like it is one at a time only from what I can find on google.....that's a bit rubbish

Soldato
As in upload studio I think you can choose what to do with your screen shots, I haven't used it for screen shots yet.

Thanks chap.

I tried it in there earlier..you can highlight/select multiple pictures then chose "share"....however it still only shares ONE of them, not all the ones you highlight.

unless I'm missing something obvious

Soldato
getting annoyed with my xbox one
it just becomes unresponsive every other day and i have to hard reset

it will be sitting at the dashboard, but you cannot load anything, no games, apps, or settings. you can press A and it makes a noise but nothing happens
then when you turn it off with the controller the console X slowly flashes for several minutes before finally turning off

Caporegime

it will be sitting at the dashboard, but you cannot load anything, no games, apps, or settings. you can press A and it makes a noise but nothing happens
then when you turn it off with the controller the console X slowly flashes for several minutes before finally turning off

Have you tried resetting it back to factory defaults?

Soldato

Mine has been doing the same for some time. Considering turning off instant on mode.

Soldato
I currently rotate 2 sets of rechargeable batteries for my controller. Have been considering a play and charge kit (official) but have heard mixed reviews regarding feedback and static/buzzing noise with headsets. Dont want to mess with the sound of my turtle beach's when the cable is plugged in, anyone had any experience with the play and charge kit?

Soldato
Just had my case off mine - a month out of warranty innit - and gave it a good clean. Bah! What dust.

Put it back together and it's a lot more solid than it was before (with a faint whiff of Loctite). Hoping my rattle has vanished. :)

Back
Top Bottom