*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Personally experienced very little problems with the PC version of Elite: Dangerous, probably won't buy a copy for the XBone.... am intrigued though on how the controls will map across to the console

Soldato
Finally gone ahead and bought myself a XBO, looking forward to getting back to the xbox, been a 360 owner since launch, but a couple of years ago traded in for a PS3 just to play a few of the exclusives and i fancied a change

So far got the forza bundle (Forza 5 and FH2 ) and minecraft for the boy.

Hoping to get back into the multiplayer side of things again.

If you sign up for EA Access for the year (£20) you'll have access to a whole load of other games as well.

Associate
I would like to know when more family aimed kinect games will be released? There only seems to be Kinect Sports Rivals.... Surely there must be some more? I can't find anything on Google. Anyone have any ideas?

Soldato
I would like to know when more family aimed kinect games will be released? There only seems to be Kinect Sports Rivals.... Surely there must be some more? I can't find anything on Google. Anyone have any ideas?

I wish they would release the original Kinect Sports for the Xbox one. It was great fun and with the updated Kinect I think it would be even better!!

Associate
I wish they would release the original Kinect Sports for the Xbox one. It was great fun and with the updated Kinect I think it would be even better!!

Agree with you on that one too! The carnival game is a good laugh too! They say the Kinect was meant to be the future yet there is really only 1 or two games designed for it!

Soldato
Might have to go down the two console route to get a XB1 and Wii U, just wish there was more Kinect games as that's what makes it easier for many people to join in!

I mainly got the kinect for the fitness stuff and navigating the UI but it's handy for when people are round for drinks and messing around. Plus the gf uses it for Just Dance.....

Soldato
What headset should I buy for the X1, the one that came with mine isnt working and they are pretty poor anyway. I dont have mega money to spend so I am not sure what to get.

Get the official stereo headset. <£40, decent sound and mic quality. Can't go wrong really.

Soldato
Caporegime
Had a question please guys ive probably got about 30 games but there all digital on the machine if I were to sell it to someone would I be able to give them the games some how still?

You can leave them on the console but if they delete anything, they won't be able to get it back without using your gamertag. If you get another console, you'll only be able to play the games whilst you are connected to Xbox Live unless you transfer the licences over and then your buyer won't have access to any of them.

I don't think it's a good point to include digital games in the price of a sale as you never know what might happen in the future. You might end up being asked for money when something goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom