*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
My xbox still keeps freezing when loading games or in the main menu, tried holding the power button and rebooting multiple times, it might work the 3rd/4th time if it feels like it. Not sure what I can try apart from a factory reset :( Anyone else had freezing issues?

Associate
My xbox still keeps freezing when loading games or in the main menu, tried holding the power button and rebooting multiple times, it might work the 3rd/4th time if it feels like it. Not sure what I can try apart from a factory reset :( Anyone else had freezing issues?

Yep. Had the same problem. Turned off Instant On in Feb and that seemed to fix it for me.

EDIT: I'm very tempted to buy the Kinect so anybody looking to sell... I'm West London based.

Soldato
Think MS was feeling left out with the Zelda and Uncharted 4 delays so they decided to delay Quantum Break just keep in with the Crowd ( may not really be the reason) http://remedygames.com/quantum-break-set-to-launch-in-2016/
Today, Microsoft Studios announced that the highly-anticipated action-adventure Quantum Break will launch in 2016.

“With so many Xbox One games launching this year, moving Quantum Break to 2016 extends our incredible portfolio into next year with a monster new IP,” said Shannon Loftis, Head of Publishing at Microsoft Studios.

Quantum Break is created by Remedy Entertainment, the critically-acclaimed studio behind Max Payne and Alan Wake. Featuring Remedy’s highly acclaimed storytelling, Quantum Break fuses an intense action game with top-of-the-line live action elements into one revolutionary entertainment adventure.

“We’re really proud to be part of the incredible Xbox One line-up,” said Sam Lake, Creative Director at Remedy. “We thank our fans for their patience, and want them to know that the team is taking advantage of this opportunity to polish and fine tune the game to create the kind of standout entertainment experience they’ve come to expect from us.”

Back
Top Bottom