*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Lol, going to be an awesome 2015 for exclusives on the Xbone then...not.
Wake up M$, get a AAA exclusive IP already.

PS4 to top the sales chart this Christmas no doubt.

Soldato
Hope someone can help:

There's 3 USB ports on the Xbox One.
Current the back 2 is used for External HDD and a Wired Controller (smaller sized for the missus dinky hands).

The one on the side is used as a charging port for my wireless controller, used probably once or twice a week.

Now that I've gone Freeview, I have the MS TV Tuner to plug in via USB.

Does anyone know if a splitter works if I decide to share one of the controller's USB with the TV / HDD? And which is more efficient?

If worst come to worst, I'll go without the wireless controller charging via Xbox, and just use my mobile charger instead.

Anyone know of any quiz / trivia games for the xbox one (or wii u) please?

There's an official Trivial Pursuit on Xbox One. Not tried it, looks fun for a 3D board game setup.

Associate
Hey guys,

I fancy a new Xbox One game (had enough FIFA for now) and DmC Definite edition and Dark Souls 2 have made my short list. Never played either on old gen.

Anyone got any recommendation for either?

Cheers

Caporegime
I wish MS would get Freeview+ certification with the TV Tuner. The Xbone would make a lovely little Freeview recorder. That's the only reason stopping me from getting one as my TV records to USB but it's slow as treacle using the EPG.

Soldato
How are you finding the MS tuner? Got one turning up in the next couple of days... no Sky any more so thought I'd add another toy to the equation after getting the Kinect for 40 quid recently!

I got it but turns out I do not have an aerial - always assumed my house had one due to the wall plugs.

I'm getting an indoor aerial today to try, may go down the route of loft aerial at a later date if the indoor suffice.

I wish MS would get Freeview+ certification with the TV Tuner. The Xbone would make a lovely little Freeview recorder. That's the only reason stopping me from getting one as my TV records to USB but it's slow as treacle using the EPG.

You have 30mins rewind capabilities on the channel.

The EPG I use regularly despite using sky, as my favourite channels including Youtube is on the list too. The first time it loads, takes awhile. The subsequent times you do it, it loads relatively quick. For me anyway.

The streaming via Xbox Smartglass is one of the reason why I am sticking with it as opposed to using Sky's FTW / FreeSat setup. 1 Less box to keep my living room tidy :)

Back
Top Bottom