*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone plays Neverwinter?

I've started it late last week and over the weekend, got up to over level 30, thoroughly enjoyed it, for a FTP game, apart from spending on 1 set of Zen coins in support for the Developers after a weekend of fun (a bag and a couple of keys - which got nothing great)

Definitely worth a play.

Associate
Anyone plays Neverwinter?

I've started it late last week and over the weekend, got up to over level 30, thoroughly enjoyed it, for a FTP game, apart from spending on 1 set of Zen coins in support for the Developers after a weekend of fun (a bag and a couple of keys - which got nothing great)

Definitely worth a play.

I play Neverwinter, level 54 Guardian Fighter. Enjoying the game. I do seem to suffer issues playing it mind, lag, rubber banding. However, that aside, has been a giggle.

Soldato
I play Neverwinter, level 54 Guardian Fighter. Enjoying the game. I do seem to suffer issues playing it mind, lag, rubber banding. However, that aside, has been a giggle.

I've not noticed much lag, apart from Chartraxis fights, when there's like 10 crawlers battleing 1 lizard and his mob of cronies... drop is FPS and the odd lag jump.

Currently level 36 HR, thoroughly enjoying it and I'm only just going into The Helm, totally over levelled thanks to all the PvE/PvP from Riskt(?) for Astro- diamonds.

So easy to join a dungeon / skirmish event too!

Soldato
In the next update for preview users:

"Over-the-air TV for the U.S. and Canada – Earlier this month, we announced the preview for an Over-the-Air Tuner for the U.S. and Canada. With this preview update to Xbox One, a new screen has been added after the initial channel scan to show a sorted list of channels and channel logos so you can tell what channels you receive. You can also choose to scan again from this screen, if you want to move your antenna and give it another try."

"Power on and off from Xbox One SmartGlass – The beta versions of the Xbox One SmartGlass apps for Windows, Windows Phone and Android will be updated to let you turn your Xbox One on and off. (Your device does need to be on the same home network as your console.) This feature request has more than 4,000 votes on the Xbox Feedback site. The beta versions can be found in the respective stores by searching for "Xbox One SmartGlass Beta."

"Wireless Display app – With more than 2,000 votes, Miracast support will be enabled on Xbox One for preview participants later this week, so you can mirror the experiences on Windows PCs (for example, Surface 2, 3, or 3 Pro; Lenovo X1 carbon; Dell Venue 8), Windows Phone 8, and some Android devices (e.g. Samsung S5, Nexus 7, Motorola Droid) that support non-protected Miracast connections. Try the Wireless Display app to cast photos stored on your phone to your Xbox One, or to stream non-protected video content from your PC to your Xbox."

"User-selectable power mode – The team here at Xbox is also altering the initial setup experience on Xbox One worldwide to enable you to select your preferred power mode. Instant-on enables you to use the "Xbox on" voice command and receive background updates to console, game and app updates. Energy-saving mode is a low power state that requires you to press the Xbox button on your console to start up your Xbox One.

"Voice messages – The ability to send and receive voice messages from the Xbox One messages app continues in preview this month. Also, the ability to create a voice message while in a party chat will be enabled and support will be added for third party headsets."

The biggest one for me is the activation of Miracast on the X1 :)

Kimbie

Soldato
The biggest thing is gaming streaming will be activated between all W10 devices
And Voice messages will be on dedicated servers from now on.
And yes Mirecast, love to see this working from my Pro3 via the XO.

Back
Top Bottom