*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
It was the matchmaking/ ranking system that was ballsed, games actually ran fine, it was finding the games that was a complete mess.

All fixed now, and also with ODST for free as a bonus!

defo no fixed here 10-12 mins easily to find an online game if not longer and to top it off i was given the game at xmas so no odst unless i pay for it. gutted someone paid £50 for it on my behalf

Soldato
Its no surprise they're doing this considering the most recent Resident Evil remake sold a million copies and that has been on most major consoles since 1996.

The multiplayer aspect of it could be quite fun until they bring out a new Gears. The campaign whilst not amazingly long was always pretty fun too.

Associate
Anyone plays Neverwinter?

I've started it late last week and over the weekend, got up to over level 30, thoroughly enjoyed it, for a FTP game, apart from spending on 1 set of Zen coins in support for the Developers after a weekend of fun (a bag and a couple of keys - which got nothing great)

Definitely worth a play.

Started this over the weekend. I think its great. Although get a little bit of slowdown here and there.

Soldato
Started this over the weekend. I think its great. Although get a little bit of slowdown here and there.

First 10 level was a grind but with double weekend, you level up within 90mins past 10-15 for when the good part of character levelling starts.

It was pretty hammered over the weekend as there was a double XP event on.

I only managed half a day and got a new character up to 12 and my existing level 38 up to 45!

Currently a smidge away from level 50. Hope to hit 60 in a fortnight as the next few days rather busy :(

Associate
First 10 level was a grind but with double weekend, you level up within 90mins past 10-15 for when the good part of character levelling starts.

I only managed half a day and got a new character up to 12 and my existing level 38 up to 45!

Currently a smidge away from level 50. Hope to hit 60 in a fortnight as the next few days rather busy :(

I am still playing, level 60 and I have been doing the campaign and just started doing T1 stuff. I don't like doing much in PUG's so if you want to run some T1's with me once you get to 60 add SirShaggy on Live and we can do stuff. My main is a GF.

Back
Top Bottom