*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I am still playing, level 60 and I have been doing the campaign and just started doing T1 stuff. I don't like doing much in PUG's so if you want to run some T1's with me once you get to 60 add SirShaggy on Live and we can do stuff. My main is a GF.

Cool!

My XBL is: Dr Pharmacology

I main a HR.

PUG's not too bad, the queue system works fine for me but not sure what's it like by 60.

Though recently, I'm finding PUGs in Pirate Kings to be pants. Seriously disjointed when no one takes lead when fighting boss and getting mobbed by the Ruffians. I suspect the later dungeons will be tougher on PUGs too?

Associate
Some later dungeons do need people not to just pewpew the boss and ignore the adds but as you say it ends up in a mess normally. Which is why I would ideally like to get a set of people who want to do T1/T2 and avoid the chaos that are PUG's.
I have added you as a friend.

Soldato
Anyone had this issue or know how to fix:

Purchase state of decay digital, downloads and gets to 99% and comes up with 'installation stopped'? No matter what I do it keeps throwing the same message. I have plenty of space on my external and have tried a hard reset / cancel the install and starting fresh but nothing.

Associate
Anyone had this issue or know how to fix:

Purchase state of decay digital, downloads and gets to 99% and comes up with 'installation stopped'? No matter what I do it keeps throwing the same message. I have plenty of space on my external and have tried a hard reset / cancel the install and starting fresh but nothing.

Could you try installing it without signing in? :)

There was a thread on official xbox forums regarding the same thing you're going through and the fix was to update the console. Is your console up to date?

Last edited:
Associate
Last edited:

maj

maj

Soldato
Just bought State of Decay which is a single player zombie survival game for those interested in that sort of game. If you have State of Decay on the 360 you can get 33% off the XB1 version.

Purely impulse buy based on the gameplay footage I've seen. Never played it on the 360.

Associate
Just bought State of Decay which is a single player zombie survival game for those interested in that sort of game. If you have State of Decay on the 360 you can get 33% off the XB1 version.

Purely impulse buy based on the gameplay footage I've seen. Never played it on the 360.

Any good? Heard the graphics are a little dated but the survival elements are good?

Soldato
Interesting to see at MS /build earlier Windows 10 will support Android and iOS apps with minimal recompiling. Could be interesting to see what that means for XBox One.

Soldato
Any good? Heard the graphics are a little dated but the survival elements are good?

Been playing for a few hours tonight, Xbox one version comes with all the DLC too. I've started on the game mode 'breakdown' which is essential how long can you survive (need to eat etc), albeit never played a State of Decay before I'm still a little confuse with what's going on lol.

Seems okay though, enjoying it. I picked it up from CDkeys who have it for £16 ish when you like their Facebook page.

maj

maj

Soldato

Only just this minute finished installing it. I'll be able to give my opinion on it over the next day or so. I've read reviews on it and watched it on youtube and that's about it but for the price I thought I'd give it a go. £19.99 on the Xbox store.

Soldato
I'm enjoying State of Decay, it was my favourite zombie game on the 360.

I'm not very far in yet, i've only just cleared the first area and moved into the first main base.

Associate
Downloaded Neverwinter the other night and started playing it last night. Man, when you're in the city, the FPS are laughable! But although it's kinda slow, it was pretty fun. Hopefully won't take too long to level up.

Soldato
The Protectors Enclave's FPS isn't as bad as when a Dragon arrives in certain event area, try having 10 or so players pummelling a dragon with plenty of effects and lag, fun times when you suddenly fall flat dead, begging for help.

It's still fun though.

maj

maj

Soldato
Was going to get SoD but read it was a glitchy mess.....anyone confirm/deny these rumours?

What game isn't these days? :p

I haven't played it long enough to judge really. I did notice when I used a flash light that my character wasn't actually holding a flash light. Little thing maybe but it does look like a bit silly imo. Game play wise it has been okay though so far.

Back
Top Bottom