*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
The Protectors Enclave's FPS isn't as bad as when a Dragon arrives in certain event area, try having 10 or so players pummelling a dragon with plenty of effects and lag, fun times when you suddenly fall flat dead, begging for help.

It's still fun though.

Yeah it's weird. If I played it on a pc, I'd stop playing it. Yet it seems acceptable on the Xbox. But no finer feeling that wiping a load of guys out with a special.

Anyway, Neverwinter, Wolfenstein:NO(last level) and the new Wolfenstein game should keep me goin till the Destiny expansion.

Soldato
Any of you guys know if the windows 10 game streaming feature will use the xbox one pad anywhere in the house? Or whether you'll need to be in close proximity to the console itself? I don't know the connection technology between the pad and the console

Soldato
Any of you guys know if the windows 10 game streaming feature will use the xbox one pad anywhere in the house? Or whether you'll need to be in close proximity to the console itself? I don't know the connection technology between the pad and the console

I'd assumed you would connect the pad to the device you are streaming to, there are already XO controller drivers for PC and I'm sure they will release a wireless dongle if you don't want to use USB.

Soldato
I'd assumed you would connect the pad to the device you are streaming to, there are already XO controller drivers for PC and I'm sure they will release a wireless dongle if you don't want to use USB.

I saw something a while back that Microsoft are planning on releasing a wireless dongle. Hopefully it is reasonably priced and doesn't sell out too quickly.

Associate
Talking about NeverWinter performance, I moved it to an old SATA2 SSD that I had doing nothing it's soooooo much better.

Places like Protectors Enclave is trying to load up huge amounts of assets, that contributes to the lag and low FPS.

Might ever be better with a newer SSD.

Associate
Talking about NeverWinter performance, I moved it to an old SATA2 SSD that I had doing nothing it's soooooo much better.

Places like Protectors Enclave is trying to load up huge amounts of assets, that contributes to the lag and low FPS.

Might ever be better with a newer SSD.

Oh that's handy to know. I'm needing a new hard drive anyway, mines almost full. Might need to leave an ssd though, need space more. Level 15 though! Getting up!

Back
Top Bottom