*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I still had the preview registration app installed from when i was part of it when it started, i clicked the join button lastnight. Hopefully that will work and i don't need another invite.

I suppose i better start downloading the GWG games i haven't played on my 360 again each month.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 & Forza 6

Soldato
I swear my Chinchillas think their name is Xbox as I use that more often in front of them than calling them by their names!

:D This made me laugh out loud!!

When are all these features coming to xbox one? Not the preview program to normal users.

Playing the xbox 360 games on the one is just brilliant.

Soldato
So i had a quick look in the xbox app for windows 10 and guess what is working now....

Wanted to try this before I left for work this morning but I missed the option on the console to enable it, W10 was already set up. I'm hoping it works with a wireless x360 pad, conflicting reports as to whether it does or not.

If not I'll be getting another XO controller.

Soldato
Just realised, what ever games they add to the BC, automatically syncs to your Live account as the game that you played in the past on the 360, and it says "ready to install" all you have to do is put the original disc in ( if you still have it) and it downloads.

Back
Top Bottom