*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
Thought I would grab gears 3 (360) seeing as its on GwG from the xbox.com website for when BC becomes a reality outside of the preview prog and found that I need to link a credit card to purchase a 360 game, much jokes :(

I have the same problem, but just download them on my 360.

Have you tried the xbox 360 version of smart glass? that might let you download without a creditcard/paypal linked.

I agree the store structure could be better. There is a section for demos however, if you scroll to the bottom of the store.

Ah! Hadn't seen that bit, thankyou.

There's big UI changes coming in the Autumn.

As for the TV stick, yes, you get the freeview channels through it. I have it and it works well enough.

Cool, look forward to seeing them.

Anyone here able to add me to the Preview Program please? - RocketRammer2k7

Soldato
Been on the preview program for about 5 weeks, lots of big updates, but nothing new really showing up? Aside from the preview dashboard app which doesn't really seem to have any functionality, unless I'm missing something? :eek:

Last edited:
Anyone here able to add me to the Preview Program please? - RocketRammer2k7

Been on the preview program for about 5 weeks, lots of big updates, but nothing new really showing up? Aside fro the preview dashboard app which doesn't really seem to have any funtionality, unless I'm missing something? :eek:

Ahh man you're rubbing it in my face! :p

Soldato
Been on the preview program for about 5 weeks, lots of big updates, but nothing new really showing up? Aside from the preview dashboard app which doesn't really seem to have any functionality, unless I'm missing something? :eek:

Most of the recent updates have just been background things I believe, mostly in preperation for Windows 10 and the upcoming UI changes.

You can check the preview update forums to see what the latest patch notes are: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/update_preview/update_preview_forums/default.aspx

Here is the latest one: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_a...iew_forums/wave_16_1508/f/5393/t/2010904.aspx

Associate
Anybody have issues updating the xbox app on windows 10?
I just get an update error (other apps update fine)

I was trying the streaming but just get a blank screen. I don't see my xbox dashboard or game so guessed I may need the update first?

Soldato
Just got my covert forces controller today, loving the improved shoulder buttons and the inbuilt headphone jack so I can use my Astro's without buying the chat adapter, needed another controller anyway so thought why not! :D

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

Soldato
They feel easier to push, and the main difference is you can push them all the way along the top of the button with ease, on the original pad if you try and push the button with your finger towards the center its very difficult. It's definitely an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom