*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Unfortunately I have all the GwG offerings, however cant grumble at the quality of titles....

Just my habit of buying a game on release and not playing it :)

Have How to Survive and both Metro games on my Xbox one HD, just not started

Associate
Down again ...

Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited

Affected platforms:Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox on other devices
Affected services:
Signing into Xbox Live
29/07/2015 20:13:41 GMT:
Having trouble signing in to Xbox Live? Our team is working to get this fixed ASAP. Thanks for your patience while we get everything back to normal. We'll update you as soon as we know more!

Only had xbox one two weeks, been down 4 times already. LOL

This normal?

Associate
Was up for me at 10pm... just been playing Destiny via streaming to laptop.... FANTASTIC!

Yes, there is slight input lag, so obviously not a thing to use in multiplayer, but wow, I didn't believe it would be this good!

Some tips though!

Don't forget to change the quality depending on your setup!

I was using wireless, in the same room as the xbox. So, after messing around for a bit I found medium quality was ok for the most part. A little input lag, but decent quality stream. Low quality was great lag wise, but is also a little blurry. High quality was pretty good looking, but lag was more noticeable.

Impressed!

Soldato
Yep...could get used to this lol.

Surface-XO_zpspbhvzw1a.jpg

In fact the entire Xbox app on the PC now is pretty excellent.

Last edited:
Caporegime
that's not an answer lol, that's just you getting the hump and trying to take a pop back at me for liking destiny.

Could the answer be, that despite all your raging about it, that battlefield isn't all that bad (just like I said all along ;) )

Soldato
that's not an answer lol, that's just you getting the hump and trying to take a pop back at me for liking destiny.

Could the answer be, that despite all your raging about it, that battlefield isn't all that bad (just like I said all along ;) )

Actually theirs still lots of issues, ( smoke no acting as an invisible wall, sound and textures still not fixed, and its pretty clear DICE and EA have moved on and wont properly support the game..again.

So actually damage is done really, never touched Hardline and its abject failure is proof of that, and wont be touching another game from them again.

Back
Top Bottom