*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Xbox is wired with home plug and tried wifi and wired for the PC. Awful on both. Maybe it's the home plug.

Homeplugs are hit and miss for me. Wiring in my house is fairly new but latency spikes affect steam streaming adversely.

I now use a 5ghz wireless connection to an xbox wired to the router. PC is upstairs with xbox wired up in my lounge. Playable experience with decent latency.

Homeplugs are hit and miss for me. Wiring in my house is fairly new but latency spikes affect steam streaming adversely.

I now use a 5ghz wireless connection to an xbox wired to the router. PC is upstairs with xbox wired up in my lounge. Playable experience with decent latency.

Tried eliminating plugs and had both on wireless. Was even worse. It improved a bit earlier but still was getting spikes where the frame rate would plunge. I'm blaming bt homehub 3. Piece of crap.

SO this is happening?

gearscollection%20hero.jpg

Yep. Pretty bloody awesome really :D

Tried eliminating plugs and had both on wireless. Was even worse. It improved a bit earlier but still was getting spikes where the frame rate would plunge. I'm blaming bt homehub 3. Piece of crap.

I use an Asus RT-AC66U - seems like a decent router to me. Xbox One is connected to this.

I've tried two wireless adapters connected to my laptop - an Asus AC56 and a Netgear A6210. Both seem to work pretty well with no lag.

Back
Top Bottom