*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
ok is it just me or am i being thick

using windows 10 app which you can stream to your pc etc etc got all the nice new dash down the left and i fancied taking a look at the store to see what new xbox one titles are about

all it does is take you to the main microsoft which is full of silly little games for your phone , so is the only way to do it download smartglass for xbox one and do it that way as that kind of defeats the object lol

Soldato
Look like the new Dashboard coming has been revised alittle, if you are familiar with the new Xbox Game hub in Win10, its looking kinda similar.

For Preview member's is arriving in September.

NMRBuIV.png

Soldato
The Elite controller is listed on Xbox store for £120 pre-order.

The chatpad is also on there although no price announced yet (and can't pre-order). I wonder if it will be compatible with both the normal and Elite controllers (and Scuf?)?

Soldato
I knew investing in the TV stick instead of a Set Top DVR was worth it.

Just hope it's a world wide released, rather than a US first then trickle.

Really tempted by the chatpad but will have to see what price, Smartglass is good but slow to boot and drains my tablet life when I need to use it by the couch.

Soldato
ok is it just me or am i being thick

using windows 10 app which you can stream to your pc etc etc got all the nice new dash down the left and i fancied taking a look at the store to see what new xbox one titles are about

all it does is take you to the main microsoft which is full of silly little games for your phone , so is the only way to do it download smartglass for xbox one and do it that way as that kind of defeats the object lol

Yeah, it's a bit strange. I can only assume the long-term plan is to integrate the two apps in to one, as it's all a bit jarring at the moment.

Soldato
I can't wait to get the new dashboard. It looks excellent.
I'm very impressed with what MS have been doing lately. New dashboard looks great and it's clear they've listened to complaints about the current dashboard. Backwards compatibility was an awesome move from them and I like that games I've bought in the past show up automatically and I don't have to buy them again.

Caporegime
I just hope the store gets an overhaul as part of this.

Currently its just a pain to browse. If you know what you want, its easy as you just search for it. But if you just want to browse games for example and see whats around, its pretty pants. PSN has the browsing thing much better.

Soldato
The Elite controller is listed on Xbox store for £120 pre-order.

The chatpad is also on there although no price announced yet (and can't pre-order). I wonder if it will be compatible with both the normal and Elite controllers (and Scuf?)?

The Elite controller was on Amazon for £75 for a brief period yesterday, all gone now though.

EDIT: Oops, looks like this might have been discussed already.

Soldato
I knew investing in the TV stick instead of a Set Top DVR was worth it.

Just hope it's a world wide released, rather than a US first then trickle.

Really tempted by the chatpad but will have to see what price, Smartglass is good but slow to boot and drains my tablet life when I need to use it by the couch.

I thinking worldwide, the announced at a Euro convention, made a point about Euro solutions and demo'd it on a Euro setup (it was German shows/channels). So fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom