*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
It's cool, colour is subjective. I just quite like teal/aqua and I thought it went well with the white :)

The shell is just from a broken controller I had, I just spray painted it. The white buttons and stuff were from eBay, there's loads of controller parts and stuff you can buy in all sorts of colours.

I did orignally do a two colour fade when I was messing about with the broken controller, but I screwed the finish up a bit so I sanded it down again and opted for a solid colour

fE4JXG1l.jpg

oh right.. great job on it then.
it really is a true custom controller then :p

Soldato
OP
Hi

If anybody is having streaming problems with the xbox app like stuttering ect then make sure your not running EVGA Precision X16 or similar software on you pc i finally found out this was causing my issues with streaming.

Runs great now:D

Last edited:
Caporegime
If I plug an external HDD into my Xbone which has video files on it, is there any way I can stream them to a mobile device? I don't think you can do it with Smartglass. Can you do it with the Xbox app? I guess that's only for Windows 10 mobiles and Surface tablets though?

Caporegime
If I plug an external HDD into my Xbone which has video files on it, is there any way I can stream them to a mobile device? I don't think you can do it with Smartglass. Can you do it with the Xbox app? I guess that's only for Windows 10 mobiles and Surface tablets though?

why not buy a decent router and plug the hard drive into that?

Associate
Just had my first proper go trying the Windows 10 Xbox steaming. I wasn't expecting it to be too good over the internet but I'm so impressed with it, it really works amazingly well.

I'm more than 100 miles away from the Xbox but after logging into my router and changing a couple of settings I loaded the app on my tablet and it gave me a button to turn on the xbox. It turned it on remotely and I spent the evening streaming Halo on my tablet from the Xbox.

Seems to be very little delay in the controls and the picture and sound quality was pretty good with no drop outs or problems. Really impressive!

Soldato
OP
Just had my first proper go trying the Windows 10 Xbox steaming. I wasn't expecting it to be too good over the internet but I'm so impressed with it, it really works amazingly well.

I'm more than 100 miles away from the Xbox but after logging into my router and changing a couple of settings I loaded the app on my tablet and it gave me a button to turn on the xbox. It turned it on remotely and I spent the evening streaming Halo on my tablet from the Xbox.

Seems to be very little delay in the controls and the picture and sound quality was pretty good with no drop outs or problems. Really impressive!

That is very cool :D

Soldato
Wow, the windows 10 streaming is absolutely fantastic. Genuinely perfect, slight quality loss even at very high but close enough that it doesn't matter. Makes my PS TV look like a pile of poop, which is a tad depressing.

Back
Top Bottom